VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Someone Said Yoga? [v0.F95] [LeFrench]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (2/5): It had a good premise and potential, but hey, I hope the author still has plans to expand the game

Gameplay (3/5): I liked the winks and references to other developers, they made the gameplay not tedious with the text, I think it was the best part

Animations (2/5): I only highlight the settings, the characters are forgettable

S Stuff (2/5): meh, definitely the low point of the game, at least the mom images are hot
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kallisti_I

Really enjoyed it and had some good laughs from the iconic scenes.

Given the end I fear we will not be seing any updates soon though. And I was so looking forward to see the MC going to college. ;)

As for the technical aspects, this game has it nailed down as can be witnessed in the yoga scene.

All in all an amazing work of art.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

I enjoyed it and in the spirit in which it is offered it's certainly a 5 star experience.
    It's short, but it's sharp.
    It's not profound, but it's sound.
    Pretty hot and hits the spot.
    It's a great piece of all round fun and
    I thank LeFrench for the effort and satirical wit
    and F95 for what it is and all that other good s**t.

A happy, wicked, really quite sexy experience topped off brilliantly with a light relief cherry perched delicately on top.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

This isn't actually a game, it's just a joke showing the life of the developer. The other two reviews are obviously in on the joke but whatever is the fun part of this joke, I missed.

There's no need to mention the version for this thread, since there's only a single build
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ClickerQueen

Short game, everyone needs to try this. It's so charming. I don't actually know that much about what goes into these games and I realize that now. I feel like I don't know how to appreciate them as much because of that, so peering into that experience was kind of interesting for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

shawnnation

Most wholesome funny and heartwarming game I've ever played, I came and cried spontaneously at the same time.

need to reach more than 200 characters, moms a milf, good renders gg wp 10/10 would cry and fap again.