RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Project : Between Worlds

Looking for: Proofreader.

Employment Type : Unpaid

Method of contact : PM

Job description :
As apparent as it can be, I am looking for someone who can proofread the content of the project I am developing.
"Between Worlds" is based on medieval setting , so english with the tone which matches the time period will be desirable. It doesn't have to be perfect but reading it should set the mood.

It is unpaid but only for now.
check out Between Worlds
Thanks.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I am a semi retired college professor who taught IT, programming, and graphics for over 10 years. I am looking to start developing but do not have the resources right now and would like to assist with a project like this, to help get me familiar with the whole process. Please let me know if you are still looking and how you would like to proceed

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Cant seem to DM you for whatever reason. Maybe your privacy settings? I dunno aha. Still looking for a proofreader? Are you looking for medieval type corrections to preexisting dialogue? Im a fan of Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Witcher, etc and English is my first language, so i would love to help out! Im also big into norse mythology and the phrasing isnt too different.