Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Something To Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] Multi-Mod [AB]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Hey dude , can we expect a pdf version of the walkthrough like the previous version ?

Reactions: IAmAB

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
Must say this was a very imaginative story which i enjoyed alot. So many choice, well written and to my mind witty dialouge Im looking forward to many more chapters. I have only played once through but choose Lyndie then starting doubting my choices as the story flowed along. Now I have to go though each girl to find out more of thier stories. Kudos Mr/Miss IAmAB and your team the art work was good too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WetZoner and IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated the mod.
Also will say I'm sorry for making you guys wait :FacePalm:

EDIT:
I won't be updating pdf walkthrough I would rather spend my time with another mods, sorry.

Last edited:

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Don't know if it's because of the mod or what but my saves are fucked, thus forcing me to start from the beginning, which really brings my piss to a boil :mad: (And before anyone ask, yes i tried to load a save which already had the last version patch)

• Thinking Face

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated the mod.
Also will say I'm sorry for making you guys wait :FacePalm:

EDIT:
I won't be updating pdf walkthrough I would rather spend my time with another mods, sorry.
No problem about the wait, just glad to see it. Thank you so much for your work.

• Red Heart

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
IAmAB The game thread hasn't been updated as of this post, but its author just posted links to the new version, FYI. Thanks for your work on this mod, it's appreciated. :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote