Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

crazysmoke

Oct 16, 2018
HOLY...!!!

Damn! These are great! Need more Artemis in my life! Can I ask how you made them?
Hey,

I made these by using CIVITAI ( google it, first search). You wil have to make an account ( just keep using emailgenerators for unlimited accounts. dont forget to enable all mature options

this site gives you 125 points for art creation + 100 which you get by liking post, for total of 225 ( per account), this site has an absurd amount of pictures.

Here are some artstyles you can look up with search function ( if you click a picture you can remix it, remix button is on the upper right side afther you click button, not all pictures have this, but 90percent do) ( remixing a picture is adjusting it to your needs) :

Cutesexyrobutts Style
Nyantcha / ThiccWithaQ style | Goofy Ai
adam hughes
fellatrix
lilandava
Krys Decker
DandonFuga Style V.2 - Pony
Rampage0118 Style
devilhs
thepit ---------->(best one)
[GP] somethingweird style [Pony XL]
Asura Style
incase
sabudenego realistic

here are some i have made ( only visible after you enable mature options):

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
how do u put something under spoiler. just started posting, so i have no clue.
When you write a post - there are icons at the top for different actions like “image”, “link”, etc. There is also a “Spoiler” button - in the form of flag. You click on it, write a title if you need (which will be written on the spoiler itself), and inside it between two blocks "SPOILER" and "/SPOILER" you can write whatever you want or upload pictures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. You can always use preview to see how it will be looking

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Each to their own, it would be a dull world, etc etc, but my personal opinion aligns with yours.
let me rephrase you - yeah, they do look like they are from "doll world".
I for one like more realistic look. even if we are a talking about comic book characters, I like it when they stay true to original...

Reactions: Jimwalrus