Fan Art AI Something Unlimited AI Fanart Thread - Show Us Your Skills!

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Thinking of getting into this for fun. Are you guys generating pictures from scratch or is it some kind of img2img thing involved using the game's actual assets? Some of these look too good.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Thinking of getting into this for fun. Are you guys generating pictures from scratch or is it some kind of img2img thing involved using the game's actual assets? Some of these look too good.
I'm doing txt2img, can't speak for the others. SDXL is absolutely superb for these in comparison to SD1.5. Far less 'wonkiness' and eldritch horrors.
If you need a particular pose then Controlnet should work, I suppose that's kind of img2img (the principle is basically the same), but not of game assets.

Reactions: fapderp11
Jun 6, 2020
Also I made a bot based of roulette with a custom scenario. I want an honest feedback.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
First decent result I got for Star Sapphire

1717621833281.png

Her actual mask's shape is really hard to get right but this was close enough, compared to other results I got. The exact color is kinda tough as well since it's more of a magenta/pink-ish tone but I'm only getting like purple/violet. Will keep trying

Last edited: