Cheat Mod Unity Something Unlimited Cheat mod/Save editor [v0.1.0] [snugglekitten]

• Thread starter Deleted member 365959
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 365959

hahahahaha
i think snugglekitten no longer active here
Hehe, for a little while, yes. Now that I have life figured out: 0.0.2 is released with some minor updates (adding in the new heroine counts from the last 2 updates). More features in the next release! Lex settings for sure, other things as well as I've now broken my full save :oops: and will be starting over using the mod and adding to it as I go.

If there is something you'd like to see in it, please shout it out.

curtz

Sep 2, 2017
Hehe, for a little while, yes. Now that I have life figured out: 0.0.2 is released with some minor updates (adding in the new heroine counts from the last 2 updates). More features in the next release! Lex settings for sure, other things as well as I've now broken my full save :oops: and will be starting over using the mod and adding to it as I go.

If there is something you'd like to see in it, please shout it out.
is it just me, or there is no talia or lady shiva?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 365959

Just wanted to throw out a quick update: After coming back to this project, I realized how difficult it was to add to it, so now that I've got 0.0.3 out there, I'm going through a refactor phase. More than halfway through and still chugging along, so don't worry. This will not only make it easier to develop, but also make it easier to port to Mac. I'm unsure if I'll be able to port this to the rebuilt version when that catches up, just waiting on a full-featured demo to come out.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the changes in 0.0.3 (last update till the refactor finishes), there are some great additions including being able to edit money, add capture devices, and refresh the heroine tab.

Reactions: yoyo12x12
D

Deleted member 365959

Refactor is complete, doing some bug testing then I'll have it updated. Hopefully later this week.

Berolino what AV were you using? I'm guessing it is because of the packaging method I'm using. It wasn't intended for how I'm using it. Maybe I'll try something different. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: curtz

CaptainMontana

Nov 30, 2017
Refactor is complete, doing some bug testing then I'll have it updated. Hopefully later this week.

Berolino what AV were you using? I'm guessing it is because of the packaging method I'm using. It wasn't intended for how I'm using it. Maybe I'll try something different. Thanks for the info!
I'm using Windows Defender

D

Deleted member 365959

0.1.0 is out. It is much faster and I've redone the packaging so it doesn't get flagged by AV. (thanks Berolino!).

Any feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: Cmann
D

Deleted member 365959

So far so good. Liking all the features. Waiting for more updates aka unlock vault
Thanks for the feedback! One of the problems I just discovered is that the 'Rebuilt' version is going to be completely a completely different beast. I'm committed to trying though, just gotta learn how to mod unity directly instead of editing the saves in the registry like this 'mod' does.

Reactions: wanderingb

ththt

Aug 7, 2018
when I start the program it shows only a black window on it Unhandled Exception: System.10.File Not FoundExcept ion: Could not load or use enbly 'System.Managenent.Automation, Uersion-3.0.0.0 . Cultureneutral, Public Key Token-31bf 3856ad364e 35 'or one of its pendencies. Cannet system tìm thấy xác định f i ied. at ik.PoverShe 11.PS2EXE.Main <String [] args
What does it mean

D

Deleted member 365959

when I start the program it shows only a black window on it Unhandled Exception: System.10.File Not FoundExcept ion: Could not load or use enbly 'System.Managenent.Automation, Uersion-3.0.0.0 . Cultureneutral, Public Key Token-31bf 3856ad364e 35 'or one of its pendencies. Cannet system tìm thấy xác định f i ied. at ik.PoverShe 11.PS2EXE.Main <String [] args
What does it mean
ththt looks like you may not have the right version of PowerShell installed. Open up PowerShell and type:
Code:
$PSVersionTable
Paste the output here.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
I've been getting this error quite a bit and haven't been able to get this to work correctly. Any suggestions? Power shell is updated to v3.

D

Deleted member 365959

Hey all, brief update: I have little to no time to work on this :( I haven't even played the last 2 updates for SU.

Looks like you need v3 of PowerShell. Install Windows Management Framework 3.

I've been getting this error quite a bit and haven't been able to get this to work correctly. Any suggestions? Power shell is updated to v3.
I will have to run some tests on my Windows 7 machine. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: yoyo12x12 and Ravs

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I can confirm there, I have the exact same error with "get-itempropertyvalue" not being known from my windows 7 machine.
Just in case here is my PS version :

Name Value
---- -----
PSVersion 3.0
WSManStackVersion 3.0
SerializationVersion 1.1.0.1
CLRVersion 4.0.30319.42000
BuildVersion 6.2.9200.22198
PSCompatibleVersions {1.0, 2.0, 3.0}
PSRemotingProtocolVersion 2.2