Ren'Py Something Unlimited: Themyscira [v1.0] [Gunsmoke Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
This update is literally the end of the Themyscira content, as per Gunsmoke.

+0.5 cents have been deposited into your account for this shill
If this is the end of the Themyscira content the kekreon subs got megacucked, like there are full scenes for less than half of the characters right now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If this is the end of the Themyscira content the kekreon subs got megacucked, like there are full scenes for less than half of the characters right now.
Not to mention that less than 20% of the characters for Thrmyscira are in some state of completion.
Actually a bigger % of the characters barely have a scene or two,compared to the % completed characters.

Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
These things are missing and I won't count leash scenes:
So far Guards, Priestesses of Aprhodite, Pherespone and Yara Floor don't have any scenes. The Oracle and her pristesses only have handjob scenes.
Alexa: Titjob, Sex and Anal scenes.
Artemis: Anal scene
Circe:Anal scene
Hippolyta: Sex and Anal scenes
Myrina: Anal scenes.
Peng: Titjob, Sex and Anal scenes.
Philipus: probably titjob
Wonder Woman: Titjob Sex and Anal scenes.
Now as we know that Grail plans to rule Apocalypse and intends to let Lex rule Themyscira and before that happenes he needs to dominate all high ranking Amazons such as Hippolyta, Wonder Woman, not to mention Artemis and Antiope and cause Yara Floor and Peng are from diffrent tribes he needs to dominate them as well. The Pristesses of Aphrodite and the Oracle can wait but the Oracle is already submissive.
Not to mention Cassie and Donna Troy.

Reactions: FreelancerFL

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Love Something Unlimited. But, for this game, can I have more discription for the summery other than just one line. One sentence please.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Love Something Unlimited. But, for this game, can I have more discription for the summery other than just one line. One sentence please.
There isn't much to summarize. Have you played Something Unlimited recently? It has an event in Themiscyra where you go there and bang a bunch of Amazonians. Gunsmoke took that event and made it a separate game in Ren'py (the original game is Unity). Not sure why they did it but that is the gist of it.

blaze15978

Dec 11, 2019
After going through it all, I don't see why they didn't just put this in SU. Feels like it's just SU DLC anyways.

Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
After going through it all, I don't see why they didn't just put this in SU. Feels like it's just SU DLC anyways.
Everything in this game has already been added to the main game. I feel like the point of this was to just throw the content out there while he was trying to update the main game. But if thats the case he honestly just needs to take a break and fpcus and bringing everything to renpy because its ridiculous people pay for this and get a scene or two every other month

Reactions: notBatman747
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes