SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
I've asked this before update 2.2.111 came out but I don't ever think I got a reply. Is my game fucked up or is this a bug.
This occurs when I view MM in the vault with causal clothes (it occurs with BJ, Sex, Anal). Going to Cell and viewing it makes it play as normal.

Reactions: xMendoza

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Exactly what I said? What's yours?
Lex is Lex,he want to gain money,at the same time he want them to remember who own them..maybe thats why he make mind control in the first place,jealousy is human nature,and Lex is still human,thats why when he bring them to yacht event or on leash event,he doesnt really like when his property try to seduce other guys when he still around,he is their master

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
One thing, i dont know if its a bug or something, but why some scenes have a long black screen before then? For example, when you get the first Mercy HJ in the garage it takes a good amount of seconds to actually show the scene. The same happens for me when entering Artemis cell, you know, that delay you get when the girl is getting a new outfit or whatever but every time.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Still better than the fans of Stargirl and Hawkgirl who probably will wait 1-1,5 years.
Yup... its sad for both parties. But i gotta say that the 2 month schedule seems to give him an edge in quality, i mean, look at the yatch event.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lex is Lex,he want to gain money,at the same time he want them to remember who own them..maybe thats why he make mind control in the first place,jealousy is human nature,and Lex is still human,thats why when he bring them to yacht event or on leash event,he doesnt really like when his property try to seduce other guys when he still around,he is their master
I really don't see how anyone was supposed to get that from your three word response, or how that contradicts anything I said?
One thing, i dont know if its a bug or something, but why some scenes have a long black screen before then? For example, when you get the first Mercy HJ in the garage it takes a good amount of seconds to actually show the scene. The same happens for me when entering Artemis cell, you know, that delay you get when the girl is getting a new outfit or whatever but every time.
I would guess the game is loading assets. Not exactly a bug, but it could do with optimising. It seems to happen whenever there's an animation, I don't think I've seen it happen on static scenes.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I really don't see how anyone was supposed to get that from your three word response, or how that contradicts anything I said?

I would guess the game is loading assets. Not exactly a bug, but it could do with optimising. It seems to happen whenever there's an animation, I don't think I've seen it happen on static scenes.
nah,just forget about it,its just a game,and we want to enjoy..so,yeah..dont try to think much about it..have fun

Dr.Dabblur

May 9, 2017
I've been having trouble getting Talia to show up. As far as I'm aware I've already done all other events and gotten all the heroines and progressed as far as I can in the game with everyone. Is there anything special to do to get her to show up?
The only thing I can think of is I haven't started a new game since probably mid last year, so perhaps that's making it bug out a bit?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I've been having trouble getting Talia to show up. As far as I'm aware I've already done all other events and gotten all the heroines and progressed as far as I can in the game with everyone. Is there anything special to do to get her to show up?
The only thing I can think of is I haven't started a new game since probably mid last year, so perhaps that's making it bug out a bit?
You gotta bang her on the yatch event.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

April Fools! No Cure for Cancer!
HAHA! You all thought we had the “cure for internet cancer,” seriously?! You’re all so gullible!
Anyway, here’s the Something Unlimited: Rebuilt demo we told you we’d release later this month. There’s a PC/Mac version and the first ever mobile version of SU.
To make this abundantly clear: SU’S DEVELOPMENT WILL NOT SLOW OR PAUSE! SU: REBUILT IS BEING CREATED IN TANDEM! The old version will continue to have content added to it and be the primary version until SU: Rebuilt catches up to it. (More on timelines can be found below.)
(Downloads are available at the bottom of this post. Admitting to playing the demo will be taken as admittance of reading this post.)
What to Expect
PLEASE TEMPER YOUR EXPECTATIONS ACCORDINGLY!
This is a VERY rough demo. It’s more of a proof-of-concept than anything – so don’t go freaking out over jump cuts, text animation bugs, etc. We’re well aware it’s not a perfect, polished final product. It’s not supposed to be. It’s just meant to give you an idea of what you can come to expect from the Rebuilt version.
You can currently play through the game’s intro, getting your choice of the three starter heroines, then capture the other two and see/unlock all three’s Glamour Slam content. You can also hire the starting villains to have a better chance at capturing the other two starter heroines and send those villains out on cash heists.
It may not feel like much, but there are A LOT of changes to discover in SU: Rebuilt. And we’d really appreciate as much feedback as humanly possible.
Why the Hell are We Actually Doing This?
Honestly, to free up SR7’s time without sacrificing - and potentially speeding up – SU’s progression.
Fungus has treated GG extremely well, but it creates a lot of issues during development that honestly shouldn’t even be issues to begin with. Frankly, the game outgrew Fungus a LONG time ago.
SU isn’t built with modern tools by modern standards though. And because it’s built in Fungus, without any actual source code, the only way to eliminate those issues is to rebuild SU from scratch – sprite by sprite, line by line.
We’ve discussed and debated doing this for the better part of 8 months, and it was a large reason why we took our trip to Florida to meet Locke in person and talk shop in March.
The Rebuild’s Dev Timeline
We weren’t exaggerating when we said in our April 1st post that SU: Rebuilt would be caught up later this year.
What you see in the demo today wasn’t even started until mid-March. (Locke note: And honestly, I kinda slacked off during the first week-and-some-change of April because I was was overly confident. XD) The demo you see right now is about 3 – 4 weeks of work.
What you don’t see, is that it’s built in a way that actually speeds up development the further it goes. In addition, even creating new scenes with entirely new characters and art takes a small fraction of the time it takes in Fungus.
That being said, 4 years’ worth of content is A LOT to go through. And the dialog isn’t even readily available. Locke has to go through the entire game scene-by-scene, frame-by-frame, line-by-line and transcribe everything.
On top of that, we still don’t even fully know exactly what all the new quality of life changes/additions will entail. New ideas are being pitched regularly, and if we’re going to rebuild it from scratch then we might as well take the time to do it right with all the new bells and whistles it can benefit from.
TLDR; We’re confident it’ll be caught up later this year, but we don’t know exactly when. Right now, we’re estimating Fall, but it may be Winter.
Now’s THE Time for Feedback
Has part of SU been grinding your gears? Got a quality of life idea or feature? Now’s the time to tell us. We’re not saying we’re going to take on every complaint or idea – or even any of them – but we will listen and seriously consider them all at the very least.
Although please test out the demo beforehand. Like we said before, there are A LOT of changes to discover – some of which may already answer some of your concerns. (Locke Note: Also please actually read the intro-ending text and not just skim through it. That’ll probably answer some concerns/complaints too.)
SU: Rebuilt Updates
No. There will not be regular updates
. We may talk about its progress on occasion and MAYBE – if you don’t annoy us to hell and back – we’ll release another playable update or two before it’s caught up.
BUT WE MAKE NO PROMISES!
This is just us proving that the SU: Rebuilt project is in fact real and keeping our word about releasing a demo later in April (April 29th is still April! XP)
We really hope this news in general pleases a lot of our fans, both patron and non-patron alike, and helps prove our commitment to growing into a proper game studio.
And a special thanks to our patrons – $1 and $50+ dollar alike – without whom none of this would be possible.
Thanks for reading and enjoy,
Gunsmoke Games
DOWNLOADS
PC:
MAC:
Android APK:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The demo seems to be a solid enough proof of concept and as long as the quality in the artwork in maintained then I feel safe in saying the game overall will improve.

Just please keep the cheat menu because this sort of game can all too easily become a grind fest without it.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes