Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Great game, though I kinda wonder why there is the tag 'Mindcontrol', I don't recall seeing it in the game.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Uh the collars on the Heroines is the mind control :) @Kuroyan . ;) . They are there against their will and those collars force mind control blanking their memories each night. Later you can disable that and give them free will. But they are still bound by rules made the collar that don't allow them to attack you in any way and so forth.

Reactions: ponyguy

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Something Unlimited Full 2.1.2 version 773.2 MB

Something unlimited 2.1.2 walkthrough/event guide

Last edited:
Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Something Unlimited Full 2.1.2 version 773.2 MB

Something unlimited 2.1.2 walkthrough
Hey man, you should edit your post with something like: Prison arc walkthrough at last page/"events guide" section of the document. Cause people are going to ask where it is.
Also could you upload it here as an attachment if someone's mega limit runs out they have another link, it's only 1MB after all.
Btw Thanks for the guide.

Reactions: unoriginalmemes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
no prob the guide wasn't made by me but by a fan who of something unlimited in the su discord server i downloaded the guide and uploaded it along with the game to my mega account

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
How is this game so broad but lacking in depth? Dozens of girls and there's still only one sex scene with Lex.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
How is this game so broad but lacking in depth? Dozens of girls and there's still only one sex scene with Lex.
The devs way of not burning out.
Edit: Didn't notice that I double posted :oops:

Last edited:

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
The devs way of not burning out.
I guess that makes sense. He's been working on this project for a while. I guess I just avoid burnout in a different way, I like the satisfaction of marking something "finished" before I move on but if exploring new ideas works for him then more power to him I guess.

Also quick correction, I think there are actually two sex scenes? I forgot about the Livewire anal scene.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I guess that makes sense. He's been working on this project for a while. I guess I just avoid burnout in a different way, I like the satisfaction of marking something "finished" before I move on but if exploring new ideas works for him then more power to him I guess.

Also quick correction, I think there are actually two sex scenes? I forgot about the Livewire anal scene.
Theres also the bordello scenes, but yeah, only Roulette and Livewire for Lex.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes