Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there somekind of gallery for the yatch scene? I can't find jinx anywhere and it is annoying.
You can view scenes in the bottom right of the underground lair, you can only choose from certain characters, sadly not all have been added as of yet.

Reactions: suprizesd

Strainger

Sep 23, 2018
When I put artemis in the exhibition room Terra appears instead of Artemis, does this happen everytime or just a minor bug? I guess it will be fixed in the second version

Reactions: nekkromenzer

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
to get the lady shiva stuff, redo the yacht event and focus on talia and get all dialogs. After the yacht event is over, go to your office everyday for the next 5-7 days and talia will start coming by asking for Lex's help. Lady Shiva appears in those events.(Have Cheshire as henchwoman)

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Time for a update review, and fortunally this one was better than last time, with more content some surprises and bugs, wait those are bad, anyway go the the spoiler below for my full review of the 2.2.1 update of Something Unlimited.

My complete save will also be included below, to use it you just need to download it and then double click on the file to alter the regedit files, beware that this will alter all of your save files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here is the abridged version of my review.

Good content + a couple bugs = good update than could been great with better testing 8/10

Here is my 100% save (PC):

EDIT: here is the key IC5aKZtL7q0xOhmLrJgrvGSnzS_MCUmK6YcbaJpD2-8

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
then the changelog is wrong because it talks about normal clothes and slave clothes etc and those things only happen in cells and places where you interact with these characters

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Time for a update review, and fortunally this one was better than last time, with more content some surprises and bugs, wait those are bad, anyway go the the spoiler below for my full review of the 2.2.1 update of Something Unlimited.

My complete save will also be included below, to use it you just need to download it and then double click on the file to alter the regedit files, beware that this will alter all of your save files.

Good content + a couple bugs = good update than could been great with better testing 8/10

Here is my 100% save:
Hey man what is the decryption key

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Still no louis lane content. I stop playing this game. The dev seems to only add new characters and new characters and neven finishes one. Its like he forgot how the game started and that lex and louis are the main focus.
same brother...it will be a funny interaction between them since Lex is Lois ex before..but sadly,the character content is based from the vote..so you need to be a patreon to make that happen

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
"It was in the Birds of Prey story arc Sensei and Student that Cheshire herself states that she had found out the real identity of her father, U.S. Senator Robert Pullman. According to her, Senator Pullman beat her mother and left her alone with a child. "
Now i know why she said his father is a bastard after the wedding night,she have a father issue and want Lex to be his "big daddy"...LoL

Sandaroi

Oct 2, 2017
"It was in the Birds of Prey story arc Sensei and Student that Cheshire herself states that she had found out the real identity of her father, U.S. Senator Robert Pullman. According to her, Senator Pullman beat her mother and left her alone with a child. "
Now i know why she said his father is a bastard after the wedding night,she have a father issue and want Lex to be his "big daddy"...LoL
Its actually Sportsmaster in this continuity. But he also left the family and let his wheelchairbound wife, the (first) Huntress care alone for both Artemis and Jade.

Reactions: KaiserST

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
gonna wait like a couple of month to play this again so i could enjoy the big content in the game also some harley as well

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its actually Sportsmaster in this continuity. But he also left the family and let his wheelchairbound wife, the (first) Huntress care alone for both Artemis and Jade.
The ironic thing is both of them are the real bastard..both have daddy issue..but,only Cheshire have Lex as her replacement daddy now..daddy that egoist,bilionaire,charming and genius............and gay with superman

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Lost all my save files, does anyone have a windows save? or do I have to start from the beginning?

For the previous build, I want to go through the steps for Artemis on my own

Reactions: KaiserST

J II D

Aug 22, 2018

Here is my 100% save (PC):

EDIT: here is the key IC5aKZtL7q0xOhmLrJgrvGSnzS_MCUmK6YcbaJpD2-8
There are always bugs with every release since i can remember.

And that's not a jab towards the development team, it's just something that i always keep in the back of my head during a release.
I never try the first version of a release, i always wait for a first or second bugfix version to appear in my inbox..
Then i am going to enjoy this amazing game ; )

Edit:
Don't mean the above all negative... Still one of the most amazing games on this site : )

Edit 2:
Is there a time-estimate for a bug-fix version.: ) ?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes