Nov 22, 2017
what do you mean? Looks like they added all her content except for her exhibition stuff from the changelog
It's not good enough! Our team of art and code experts fill us with the confidence that all of the work Sunset does is trivial, though for some reason they don't go make such a game themselves, and rather get this work for free...which is more than he deserves!!! My favorite character has not been worked on at all! I demand that Sunset forgo all relationships, health, eating, and sleeping until Blackfire is completed! I will give him nothing in return, for such is my benevolence!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's not good enough! Our team of art and code experts fill us with the confidence that all of the work Sunset does is trivial, though for some reason they don't go make such a game themselves, and rather get this work for free...which is more than he deserves!!! My favorite character has not been worked on at all! I demand that Sunset forgo all relationships, health, eating, and sleeping until Blackfire is completed! I will give him nothing in return, for such is my benevolence!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Just prefer they focus on the character the update is supposed to be about before adding another character. People have been waiting a couple of months for the Vixen content. They should have been finished and tested before Jinx.

D

Deleted member 262392

Just prefer they focus on the character the update is supposed to be about before adding another character. People have been waiting a couple of months for the Vixen content. They should have been finished and tested before Jinx.
I'm pissed off about the update in general but I will say Jinx is one of my favorites at least so not "all" bad

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
I could care less about Jinx. She's an addition that was unexpected but the patch was supposed to be about Vixen and half her content is missing. That's unacceptable really. I get that bugs and real life happen but why the fuck does it seem like additional characters took precedence over the main one for this patch

Kalandros

Jun 2, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Vixen's content was cut, but given the situation SR7 and the crew found themselves in I won't complain.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Read the change log, and it doesn't say anything about this update fixing the bugs from the last one (Talia not showing up in the office, Tala anal 2 not working, etc)
Anyone know if this stuff got addressed? I refuse to edit my registry to fix the game. Too many things can go wrong there.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
It's kind of interesting seeing all these people up in arms about this update when they haven't played it yet but will be the first ones to click that link real fast when it drops then go back to complaining about how it didn't fulfill them.
It's like bitching that your hungry someone gives you free food you eat it then proceed to bitch that it didn't satisfy your palette.

Kalandros

Jun 2, 2018
It's kind of interesting seeing all these people up in arms about this update when they haven't played it yet but will be the first ones to click that link real fast when it drops then go back to complaining about how it didn't fulfill them.
It's like bitching that your hungry someone gives you free food you eat it then proceed to bitch that it didn't satisfy your palette.
Welcome to the internet.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: apostatefarm

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
I ended up testing the last save quite a bit trying to see if the Talia bug only affected her or other characters. Turns out it seems to have effected Audrey as well but I completely started over a couple times

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes