AnonymousAnonymous

Jul 21, 2017
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "SU_2.0.8.exe" to start playing.

Sadly, I'm a mac user and end up with an extracted folder of SU_2.0.8mac. I can't really run the game, do I just change the name? If so, where exactly? Also is there a .exe I am missing?​

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "SU_2.0.8.exe" to start playing.

Sadly, I'm a mac user and end up with an extracted folder of SU_2.0.8mac. I can't really run the game, do I just change the name? If so, where exactly? Also is there a .exe I am missing?​
Try to do a chmod + of the app and the contents within

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
So anyone else have Audrey turning into a Naked miss martian when changing into her night gown costume?

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I like the way this game has headed recently. Starfire's (animated) brothel scene is superior to the previous scenes even though its just a hj. Raven content is great. Artemis/Cheshire content is a new favorite and I cared little about those characters. Looks like we'll get some supergirl and blackfire content this release? More Galatea/SG interaction would be great, and a BF/SF/MC scene would be very welcome.
People seem to be getting upset with the number of characters and the subsequent lack of depth in interaction. I get that, but I think at this point they have enough that they can bounce around without adding new characters and still not burn out. Anyway, I'm optimistic. Cheers

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Someone know how edit save or can share, because I download new version(2.0.8) and if I try load game crash, I don't wanna play again. :/
Requires going into the registry which unless you know what your doing it's not a good idea. You can manually change stuff in the registry for the game which has all it's stuff located including the saves. The saves are not a phsyical file but part of the registry for SU registry location. Everything is store there.

Reactions: ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I like the way this game has headed recently. Starfire's (animated) brothel scene is superior to the previous scenes even though its just a hj. Raven content is great. Artemis/Cheshire content is a new favorite and I cared little about those characters. Looks like we'll get some supergirl and blackfire content this release? More Galatea/SG interaction would be great, and a BF/SF/MC scene would be very welcome.
People seem to be getting upset with the number of characters and the subsequent lack of depth in interaction. I get that, but I think at this point they have enough that they can bounce around without adding new characters and still not burn out. Anyway, I'm optimistic. Cheers
I'm still a fan of the game, it has my favorite 2d art and he actually has decent grasp on the characters hes parodying. I don't mind him introducing new characters, hell Ravens ass is my favorite addition, he just needs to at least progress a few characters path to at least the point of sex.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm still a fan of the game. Plus Cheshire one of my favorites. It's just the last update was probably the worst content wise for me. Usually every update have some type of new character nudity this one was just some damn teasing. As long as Supergirl/Blackfire/Starfire be naked next update I'm happy. Hell the first thing he does when he draws characters is them being naked it. So he does be keeping my favorites hostage. lol

Firetruck45

Jul 29, 2017
I just downloaded it and have finished day 1 but when I go to the city map all the location are replaced with white squares. What is wrong?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Honestly there isn't much to fix in games like these other than reinstalling.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nope. Made by a user on 420chan. A while back I made a couple simple GIFs using resources and a few more people followed up making more. The two that follow are the first few I made.
Nice work! These should be in the game! :)

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
i wonder when there gonna start adding sex scenes in... it's a crazy amount of strip and blowjob scenes

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes