CHESHIRE COSTUME:
View attachment 446731

CHESHIRE DANCE:
View attachment 446732

CHESHIRE BLOWJOB:
View attachment 446733

CHESHIRE SEX:
View attachment 446734
Are all those costumes scenes really real how can I unlock them? Are they really in a game or something you download? Are there anymore characters with costumes if yes who are they?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone have the Mac link???????
There is no Mac link that's coming later.

maybe next update?? hopefully
They said no Mercy, Harley, or Galatea right now, will come later, probably next update. I'd bet anything it will be Galatea and Supergirl as a pair, Mercy would probably be with Lois, and Harley with Batgirl.
Ivy is missing from this Halloween update, and since she was in the yacht I'd bet she'll come later too. And if so, since she has a MB scene with Batgirl, and is canon fucking Harley, that could be fun. Or she may just not get added, but Harley and Batgirl is pretty close to a sure thing.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So here's the issue currently as in changelog it says Orgy, not 3some so I believe the fix should have it as the orgy that it lists it to be meaning multiple girls in the scene not just two with lex like really some people really need to get to relearn their definitions

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I chose Superwoman and Wonderwoman to join me on the boat. When they both joined me for the first 'room' scene, the image switched to Starfire and Blackfire, instead.
I then chose Starfire and Blackfire, and got a worse bug. When the first 'room' scene starts, it heads to the area where Victoria is and then loops endlessly. I had to crash the game and reload it. The first part of the bug still happened, where it went to the helm. But it let me into the room scene after that this time.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes