Silver127

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Guys, just started playing the game and i'm couple of hours in. I'd like to know how to unlock the stripper and specials at Glamour Slam. I've upgraded their devices and the building but still only have a single tier one dance slot.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi Guys, just started playing the game and i'm couple of hours in. I'd like to know how to unlock the stripper and specials at Glamour Slam. I've upgraded their devices and the building but still only have a single tier one dance slot.
You have to buy new slots at the Glamour Slam. There are three available for each activity.

Reactions: xMendoza

Silver127

Dec 6, 2019
ok, accidentally activated the Grodd Prison Event. Only Ivy, Metallo, Bane and Killer Frost and a bunch of empty cells. why are they empty, did I miss something? Or do you come back again sometime.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ok, accidentally activated the Grodd Prison Event. Only Ivy, Metallo, Bane and Killer Frost and a bunch of empty cells. why are they empty, did I miss something? Or do you come back again sometime.
There are a lot of empties all over the game. I'm assuming the plan is to fill them all eventually, but it could just be poor game design.

Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Since no one posted yet

Stuff Is happening!
Lots of questions revolving around is there going to be a content release this month? The answer is YES! SR7 is working hard, and we are all excited to show you what he has been working on. As for when, we are aiming for before Xmas. But as always that can change, due to unknown factors.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Since no one posted yet

Stuff Is happening!
Lots of questions revolving around is there going to be a content release this month? The answer is YES! SR7 is working hard, and we are all excited to show you what he has been working on. As for when, we are aiming for before Xmas. But as always that can change, due to unknown factors.
Wai wai wai, so THERE IS GONNA BE CONTENT THIS MONTH????
:O :O :O

Reactions: Punkreas

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
tnx i asked because lex threatened her
I bet that we can bring Lois using the magical collar,in GS.And parade on streets too.Whenever we get her update.
I assume he is finishing up the Halloween stuff this update?
So Galatea and Supergirl?
Harley and Ivy?
Mercy and Lois?
Sexxx Luthor costume?
Yeah,plus maybe some more at the yacht like Ravager,Cheetah,Giganta,Star Sapphire.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
And speaking of foreplay, anyone wanna remind SR7 about the time Blackfire was forcing starfire to marry this thing?
1575665247252.png
1575665282476.png 1575665346772.png
So far it's been way too easier to control Starfire so the whole concept of corruption/mindbreak goes out the window with her, and tbh for such a seductive character, I haven't quite felt her presence in this game, since there's really no resistance on her part, but maybe this could be an implementation for some juicy content. AND We can have some good ol Tentacle action, like Black Lilith's works sort of.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes