Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Did people get that many bugs,realy?
For me there was only 1-during the halloween event with Harley and Batgirl.After I check them and Livewire several times then suddenly if I try again,the game freeze.Of course I need to check old halloween scene to see if thea are properly working.
And still can't get the slut costume for Supergirl.
Supergirl's slutty costume you can do by following this step: w/ Henchwoman Galatea
- All conversations
- Dance
- Spank (Lex Luthor)
- BJ
- Sex
- Anal
That done with Galatea being your Henchwoman, Supergirl will appear with Slut Costume
There is a bug with Galatea that makes sex with Supergirl disappear, then you have to remove Galatea as a henchwoman and put another one, after you return to sex with Supergirl you put Galatea back.
If you did or have done it and it didn't work, I think there was a bug in your game not showing up.

Reactions: bdp77

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Supergirl's slutty costume you can do by following this step: w/ Henchwoman Galatea
- All conversations
- Dance
- Spank
- BJ
- Sex
- Anal
That done with Galatea being your Henchwoman, Supergirl will appear with Slut Costume
There is a bug with Galatea that makes sex with Supergirl disappear, then you have to remove Galatea as a henchwoman and put another one, after you return to sex with Supergirl you put Galatea back.
If you did or have done it and it didn't work, I think there was a bug in your game not showing up.
Don't have the bug with Galatea and don't have any conversations to cover.
But I will try now that order dance,spank,bj,sex and anal with Galatea present.
In my case I didn't do it in order, there was a bug that the sex disappeared, but I had done the dance, spank, anal and then the sex (I had to remove Galatea as a Henchwoman and put another one on and after sex returned I put Galatea back on and done). I did the 3x spank scene with galatea, I don't know if that will do.
At last-it happen.
After Galatea spank her one more time.Next visit I get the slut intro:)

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
In my case I didn't do it in order, there was a bug that the sex disappeared, but I had done the dance, spank, anal and then the sex (I had to remove Galatea as a Henchwoman and put another one on and after sex returned I put Galatea back on and done). I did the 3x spank scene with galatea, I don't know if that will do.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Did people get that many bugs,realy?
For me there was only 1-during the halloween event with Harley and Batgirl.After I check them and Livewire several times then suddenly if I try again,the game freeze.Of course I need to check old halloween scene to see if thea are properly working.
And still can't get the slut costume for Supergirl.
as i understand it's bugs of fungus some of players can have bugs that other don't have if it's not in game bugs so it can be in your i have a bug with black screen then i delete game clean reester and download it again dont use other save files and it's gone.

Reactions: Jameyboi

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
so it seems like I'm stuck and cant proceed past Mercy's handjob. Everytime I try to get her to do it the screen goes black as if the image file wont load. Not sure if I broke it or what. does anyone have an idea of what I should do?

BatmanRatman

Mar 11, 2020
How do I access the cells in the HQ where the mind controlled girls are? I only can see Vandal's wife down there, and all the other cells are locked.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Is anyone able to see variants for Maxima content
All sex scenes look the same and the vault gives you costume options

Also most vault content is locked

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes