D

Deleted member 1229706

Hey, does anyone know, Sunsetriders still draws arts on X-Men Evolution fandom?) I'd love to see more arts about them) I had crush on Nightcrawler when I was teen)
To the extent of my knowledge the answer is unfortunately no, however all of his past X-Men Evolution artwork can be found here (https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-sunsetriders7.23921/). This does include a single pannel with Nightcrawler in "Rogue's Lust" image 3 of 7. Other than that I found no other references to Nightcrawler in Sunsetriders work.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
a
so, how do i get to talias romance? just wait?
after you do the yacht party and talk to her to get 2 scenes, skip a couple of days then go to your office, she visits you then goes again, keep repeating that (skipping days and going to the office and she coming in and then leaving) a couple of times till you marry her and then you can have here scenes.

Yes.There was no such problem with 2.2.5.
But in 2.2.6 I finally get the anal option when Tala is busy.
wait you actually got her anal to work?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
a

after you do the yacht party and talk to her to get 2 scenes, skip a couple of days then go to your office, she visits you then goes again, keep repeating that (skipping days and going to the office and she coming in and then leaving) a couple of times till you marry her and then you can have here scenes.

wait you actually got her anal to work?
I am talking about the anal scene when she is floating/meaning she is busy/ and you can't talk to her.The scene is old/I think from 2.1.9/but for me it was not working in 2.2.5 and I just get it in 2.2.6.
I don't mean the normal anal scene.That one is broken to me too.

Reactions: Cozmos

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
I am talking about the anal scene when she is floating/meaning she is busy/ and you can't talk to her.The scene is old/I think from 2.1.9/but for me it was not working in 2.2.5 and I just get it in 2.2.6.
I don't mean the normal anal scene.That one is broken to me too.
Yup, dunno, the game is good so far (really a step up from last time I played it) but still the grinding is real, if there is a way to bypass that it would be good

Nov 9, 2017
It already is compressed quite heavily the game actual size is like 3-4GBs if not more. So I don't think much can be done to further compress the game.
Well it could be built with Renpy rather then Unity which would cut down on the size. I have noticed that Unity versions of Renpy games are far larger ig terms of GB so there clearly is a lot of overhead in 2d Unity that really doesn't need to be there.

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
had two events on yact and spoke to talia once then shes not appeared again, am i missing something or is my game bugged?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
But GSG said about focus on old characters... not one scene to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. :unsure:
Need I remind you about the dark days when they were bleeding patreon supporters because the game kept releasing with minimal content every month? That was before they set up a schedule for what would be covered in each update. Then 2020 happened and they decided to do away with it, and in our first update we got a very, very small assortment of content for an event that hasn't been relevant in five months. They actually complained when people, their patreon supporters included, had a problem with the scheduled Vixen release came out less than half done, like it wasn't their fault that people expected them to actually complete her and then bitched about how we were getting a "free update" in between the regular schedule. So you shouldn't be surprised if they Ash Nazg it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i never patrion to them but i do get where your both coming from. the thing is how do you leash a super heroin that does not have a cell scene lol. i just wish the devs would stick to what they said .

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes