Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You're kind of missing a big point here. It isn't whether or not it would be nice to have the variety. It's a matter of development time. People are already tired of them adding new characters when old characters still lack a lot of content that people have been waiting on a long time. So it's a matter of priority. And I'm sorry to say that in terms of priority, there's probably a list miles long of characters that people would want in the game more than her.

If she would ever make it into the game, it's eons away.

Anyone complaining of body types is honestly.....kinda dumb. He draws them based on the same style from the cartoons. So if anyone has a problem with samey body types, go complain to DC comics. Sunset isn't deciding what body type they have, he's making them the body type that the character canonically has from those old cartoons.
I just want her in it. I never said immediately. I can wait.

TotalMayhem43

Aug 2, 2017
This is just a small thing, but I think it'd be dope if the scenes from the boat showed up in the trophy room. It might just be a glitch on my end that they haven't showed up, but I haven't been able to access them, even for girls that normally have scenes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This is just a small thing, but I think it'd be dope if the scenes from the boat showed up in the trophy room. It might just be a glitch on my end that they haven't showed up, but I haven't been able to access them, even for girls that normally have scenes
Prolly a glitch on your end. You can access those scenes, with the exception of the golden lady one i think.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Hello guys , can someone please tell me , how to unlock Superwomen ?
I have search some threads , and for what i have seen , i only need do have Summon raven and then talk to tala again , and then i should go to the HQ and a Event with Parasite is supposed to begin where i have to pay him.
So … my question is : is those really the only requirements , cuz as far as i can tell , I fulfill them all.
I have already progressed throw raven story / events , i have max HQ ( so i have parasite unlocked) , and i have already talked to Tala , and she already told me that i need an item ...
But everysingle time i go to HQ , the event never appears
Any ideas on what am i doing wrong ?

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hello guys , can someone please tell me , how to unlock Superwomen ?
I have search some threads , and for what i have seen , i only need do have Summon raven and then talk to tala again , and then i should go to the HQ and a Event with Parasite is supposed to begin where i have to pay him.
So … my question is : is those really the only requirements , cuz as far as i can tell , I fulfill them all.
I have already progressed throw raven story / events , i have max HQ ( so i have parasite unlocked) , and i have already talked to Tala , and she already told me that i need an item ...
But everysingle time i go to HQ , the event never appears
Any ideas on what am i doing wrong ?
You need to go Star Labs to get the item to summon her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How the hell do I get Supergirls dialogue to change slutty? I have the outfit for her but she still says the same things.
Yeah,me too.I am not sure that even some of the other changed the dialogue after getting the slut outfit.
Yes Batgirl and Terra are 100% sluts now,for others not realy sure.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
That's where you get Super Womans material so Tala can summon her. I dont remember exactly how you proc the quest.
Yes i know that but , as far as i know , the way to proc the event is :

Requirements :

-Have already summoned raven

Unlock :

- Talk to Tala
- Go to HQ , nd supposedly there should be and event with Parasite
- Go to Star Lab's to get the item .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is that i have no Event with Parasite at the HQ :/
So either there is more Requirements or something is bugged , i really dont know.

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
After Parasite's speech, you need to go to the labs. It launch an event where lex make a device to detect technology ( because lex try to find Brainiac piece). Go to star lab and your henchwoman 'll find a piece of cloth Tala identified as a relic to summon someone, and you'll summon superwoman.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
After Parasite's speech, you need to go to the labs. It launch an event where lex make a device to detect technology ( because lex try to find Brainiac piece). Go to star lab and your henchwoman 'll find a piece of cloth Tala identified as a relic to summon someone, and you'll summon superwoman.
That's the problem , either am dumb or the Parasite's speech / event didn't happen

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
Oh, my bad, I tought you already saw it. Did you see Grodd ? You need to meet him once at lex corp, and once at Tala's place, and after that Parasite 'll talk to you at the HG.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Ok idk why , i just capture Wonder Women , and Then i just went to the League Quarter and finally the event with parasite proced
Well atleast that's done i guess xD

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes