RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Are there any missable scenes? Skimming through the threads I've picked up on a Posion Ivy bit with Batgirl but you can't get it if you hired Ivy or something.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are there any missable scenes? Skimming through the threads I've picked up on a Posion Ivy bit with Batgirl but you can't get it if you hired Ivy or something.
You can only get it if you hired Ivy :sneaky: Put her in charge of the Bordello and place Batgirl inside. There are several such little extra scenes but only you know what you seen or haven't. Use the walkthrough.
I got the scene with Mercy and Lex in the alley (the anniversary thing). The leash options I have with Lois are for the Glamour Slam, the Street, and the Daily Planet. None of those are doing anything with Mercy.
You are still missing something, even if you think you don't but you do. This is an automatic event. Two possible explanation for it not to trigger:
1) One of the unknown prerequisites haven't been met. Noone knows which are those, we all get by through trial and error, the guides were built through it as well. Use the guide and instead of assuming you have done everything assume that you haven't. So try to do everything all over again, otherwise you are just stuck in a loop.
2) Your save is broken and your trigger is messed up. Nothing to be done. You can try and through the cheat menu re-lock then un-lock them again, see if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why are her breasts smaller in the first image compared to her other scenes :unsure:, also I'm glad the devs went with the actually muscular warrior princess instead of anorexic actress we got for the DC movies.
So that the pleps would have the smaller variant of her at the club while we could have the real deal for ourselves at home. Elementary, Watson!!

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
I got the scene with Mercy and Lex in the alley (the anniversary thing). The leash options I have with Lois are for the Glamour Slam, the Street, and the Daily Planet. None of those are doing anything with Mercy.
Lois room, with Mercy as henchwoman, special, mercy leash, takes two walks for scene to trigger

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You know, for someone that wanted nothing to do with any female/female sort of thing in the prison event, Mercy has been getting a lot of it lately.

Mostly with Lois but she has gotten it on with Killer Frost too.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You know, for someone that wanted nothing to do with any female/female sort of thing in the prison event, Mercy has been getting a lot of it lately.

Mostly with Lois but she has gotten it on with Killer Frost too.
Maybe she don't like green skin(Poison Ivy)?Must be some trauma from too much Warcraft.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
How do you move a captured heroine from either the bordello or strip club, back to lexcorp? I keep seeing refrences to girls having content in their rooms.. but i have no idea how to get them into a room (except the bordello private room)

i've tried searching for this, and maybe i'm not just using the right search terms..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you move a captured heroine from either the bordello or strip club, back to lexcorp? I keep seeing refrences to girls having content in their rooms.. but i have no idea how to get them into a room (except the bordello private room)

i've tried searching for this, and maybe i'm not just using the right search terms..
Upgrade their device to max and UNLOCK option will open up. Do that and the girl gets a nice cozy cell. Not every girl has yet the contet for it but most does.

Reactions: rightsaidfred
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes