Raven2122

May 12, 2017
so it would seem terra is broken in 2.222 while she can be captured and interacted with up till the point where she dies after that the normal scene plays out where lex gets a piece of her hair to make a clone however as it turns out the dna you got does not show up so you cant make a clone this did not happen in the past versions where i was successfully able to clone her i tried a few thinks like getting her DNA before fixing the cloning machine then making it did not work so i tried getting her dna only after galatea was made did not work then i tryed it while i still had galatea's dna but only galatea's was available but i still cant seem to find a way to bring her back in 2.222​

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone have the current 2.222 list of scenes and costumes? It kind of drives me mad watching all the purple buttons and don't knowing if that is already implemented or still not. Same with costumes. idk if I opened them all available or still miss something. I'm on day 413 , but it is a progressive save file from old versions too.

Reactions: Jack0h

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Your math is realy bad:)
10x2 months each that is 20 months
You missed the division by 1.5. That's there because they've been averaging 1-2 heroines per update. If SR7 drops to only one heroine per update then 20 months would be correct, conversely if he manages to up his game to 2 heroines a month it would only take 10, so the 13 1/3 months for all is a fair estimation.

Reactions: SubjectTest3?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You missed the division by 1.5. That's there because they've been averaging 1-2 heroines per update. If SR7 drops to only one heroine per update then 20 months would be correct, conversely if he manages to up his game to 2 heroines a month it would only take 10, so the 13 1/3 months for all is a fair estimation.
No idea why you decide they will do 1,5 heroines per update.So far they are doing only 1 and the half is for henchwomen or supervillains

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
No idea why you decide they will do 1,5 heroines per update.So far they are doing only 1 and the half is for henchwomen or supervillains
Really? I didn't realize that Raven was a henchwoman. Here's me thinking she was one of the captured heroines. Thanks for setting me straight.

In the last two updates we've had 3 heroines updated so it averages out to 1.5 per update as a moving average. Now do you understand the math?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really? I didn't realize that Raven was a henchwoman. Here's me thinking she was one of the captured heroines. Thanks for setting me straight.

In the last two updates we've had 3 heroines updated so it averages out to 1.5 per update as a moving average. Now do you understand the math?
They don't count her towards usual superheroines because she don't have cell,bordello,slam content and it seems she won't have.

Reactions: Genji

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Raven is not a henchwoman, she's just an extra, the main girls are from Babs to Terra and have all Glamour Slam/Bordello scenes plus Cell content. It's just a distinction for girls like Lois, Raven, Audrey that have the same cell content, but not the mind control bits, so they require less work.

Reactions: KaiserST

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They don't count her towards usual superheroines because she don't have cell,bordello,slam content and it seems she won't have.
If that's correct, and if they keep up the current update pattern, then you would be correct at 20 months. But that doesn't invalidate the original estimate mathematically. His math was still correct.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If that's correct, and if they keep up the current update pattern, then you would be correct at 20 months. But that doesn't invalidate the original estimate mathematically. His math was still correct.
No he is not.
Because we didn't have even a single time so far what he claim.So the calciulation is simply wrong:)
After Artmis/Cheshire we will have this
10 superheroines
5 henchwomen
Lois Lane,Catwoman,Killer Frost,Audrey+ all other supervillains
They probably will make the updates after something like this
1.Wonder Woman/Superwoman
2.Starfire/Blackfire
3.Supergirl/Galatea
4.Batgirl/Harlequeen?
There will be 1 superheroine+ any other 1 or 2 of the left females

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
No he is not.
Because we didn't have even a single time so far what he claim.So the calciulation is simply wrong:)
After Artmis/Cheshire we will have this
10 superheroines
5 henchwomen
Lois Lane,Catwoman,Killer Frost,Audrey+ all other supervillains
They probably will make the updates after something like this
1.Wonder Woman/Superwoman
2.Starfire/Blackfire
3.Supergirl/Galatea
4.Batgirl/Harlequeen?
There will be 1 superheroine+ any other 1 or 2 of the left females
No the assumption he based the calculation is faulty. The actual math is correct. Learn the difference.

Reactions: Duststaubmaid

sam1975

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks to everyone who has provided resources for this game. I am still on my first play through and have just used the leash. Is there a way to take it off someone? Or is it now permanently stuck on Harley and I won't be able to get any other leash scenes unlocked?

Also, Redknight I found a version of your awesome scene guide photo, but don't know if it is the most recent. How might I track those down when you update it?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone have the current 2.222 list of scenes and costumes? It kind of drives me mad watching all the purple buttons and don't knowing if that is already implemented or still not. Same with costumes. idk if I opened them all available or still miss something. I'm on day 413 , but it is a progressive save file from old versions too.
I got this really comprehensive, but messy guide of all the scenes and costume combinations. So yeah

Edit: Updated for 2.2.333

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I got this really comprehensive, but messy guide of all the scenes and costume combinations. So yeah
Your guide also mention a leash scene with Audrey and WW like some other user did some pages back, but i can't trigger this scene, there's nothing more to unlock for Audrey. Do i need to put WW in the cell too ? Any tips ?

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
Your guide also mention a leash scene with Audrey and WW like some other user did some pages back, but i can't trigger this scene, there's nothing more to unlock for Audrey. Do i need to put WW in the cell too ? Any tips ?
Wonder Woman needs to be in a cell and Audrey needs to be able to use the leash. I think you can only trigger it once though.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes