gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Soooo slow. Finally an update after how many months? Still no update for BoB remake after what, a year? They always put out huge announcements like they are doing something, but pretty sure the mountain of patrons they have disagree, at least on some level. "all these renders take time, blah blah blah" yeah dude not that much time. That being said, for what it is, the artwork is amazing. Gotta call it like it is. Also his very strange shaped cock our Lex has.. meh ok continue on nothing to see here

Reactions: EatBootyIDo
Sep 22, 2018
I wish this game was completed already... I've had to start over so many times and it takes forever to get back to where I was to see the new content... If it were completed then I could at least play the game and know I'm not gonna have to do it over again in a couple months...

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
Star Sapphire Content
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes
- Private Room Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes
How to get it?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Star Sapphire Content
- Private Room Strip Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Scenes
- Private Room Blowjob Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scenes
- Private Room Anal Scenes
- Leash Scenes
How to get it?

i think you would get them if you put Star Sapphire in lex own room aka deploy Star Sapphire to private "room" or what it is called

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Private Room means you have to post the villain women to Lexcorp Living Quarters. For a quick refresh, goes like this:
Lexcorp - Lab - Defences - Villains - Post Villains - (Drag and drop portrait to Lexcorp Living Quarters)

Keep in mind, if you already have someone in that spot, click them and use the option to remove. You will have to rehire that villain again if you want to use them again.

Just by the by, this update is fucking legit, at least when it comes to SU. Ton of hot fucking content, Harley's is *chefs kiss*

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
I wish this game was completed already... I've had to start over so many times and it takes forever to get back to where I was to see the new content... If it were completed then I could at least play the game and know I'm not gonna have to do it over again in a couple months...
you know you can transfer your save from one update to the next update, you have to copy and paste your save from old update to new update in game folder

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
is your save have all the lady's naked if not use my save that has all the lady's naked but know it 2.3.1 save. Still thank for your save.
Here's is my save with all the lady's naked and 98% to 100% scenes unlock I think. !All the lady's naked!
Please Share & Please Enjoy​

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I was busy i still finishing the previous version I can't find anything on previous pages to many can someone help how to find Crush i think her name was any help soon will be really appreciated!

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes