moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Now he can go on a well deserved vacation after one of the less worked updates ever and another one which doesn't even include the character he promised to.

But ey at least we have 3 new superheroes barely anyone asked for, good to know he is taking seriously his own advice of "not introducing new characters"

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Now he can go on a well deserved vacation after one of the less worked updates ever and another one which doesn't even include the character he promised to.

But ey at least we have 3 new superheroes barely anyone asked for, good to know he is taking seriously his own advice of "not introducing new characters"
I for one love Donna Troy and Cassie. They were a fantastic addition to the game. And I would love more content for them
Especially Donna <3

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
AWww.. i was hoping the update for Wonder wamen... i want her to call us anything we want.

I also really want wonder woman next dress is Wedding dress lol and she will call us darling with slutty expesion

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
That was the worse update .
Like yeah he released the update in time but only 1 character ?
I'm glad I'm not a patreon.

Reactions: Cyberious

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Is it me or has it been a while since he released anything new for the Bordello ? I feel like I've seen only Cell and Leash scenes for like the 3-4 last updates. I want more Bordello content.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions: Erasedc39

Exed010

May 29, 2022
About latest updated 2.3.7 I don't mind if there is no Mercy contents yet
Just feel disappoint a little bit that I can't leash on Lana Lang that's all

• Angry
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Disappointed by the update. Most of Lana's scenes are single frames even her reactions during all the various sex scenes are single frames as and have blank bits which leads me to believe they are not finished

• Sad
Reactions: EPCOT and Cyberious

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've updated my Quick Reference Sheet to reflect the (small amount) of new content. Mainly I just added Lana to the sheet.

The short form, talk to Darci in her cell after you've unlocked her slut costume to recruit Lana. Just cell scenes for now, no leash scenes, you can assign a nickname once you complete the cell progression/anal scenes.

For those that are unaware, this .jpg gives a quick summary of various details for each girl. For more detailed descriptions, I recommend the full guide that is linked in the OP. But if you just need to know say what level of control device a Superheroine requires, or how much it'll cost to hire a Supervillain(ess), or where the gal in question has scenes and such, this quick reference may be helpful to you.

I made this so that I could quickly scan this graphic for some quick info, rather than having to scroll through a bunch of .pdf pages to find some very basic info. The full guides are still very useful if you need more details r.e. each gal.

Here's my updated Quick Reference Sheet .jpg:

SomethingUnlimited_237_QuickReference_OhWee.jpg

Note to moderators. I updated my previous post that contains the previous version of this graphic, so you will NOT need to update the link in the OP as this graphic is now also contained within the post currently linked in the OP.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes