May 26, 2020
I think I am pretty much finished with getting all the scenes, except I am missing a few. Does anyone know how to get these, or are they not implemented yet.

Harley Quinn 2
The 4th below Harley Quinn Sex 2

Crush
1 and 2 below Scene 3
1 below Anal

Superwoman
1 and 2 below Blowjob

Reactions: BasedAnon
Mar 19, 2019
MAC download:

"Discord users came up with the Mac fix- posting here: Right-click SU 2.3.4, click "show package contents" on the dropdown that appears. It should be near the top. Then click through the folders in this order: 1. Contents 2. Resources. Copy the entire data folder that is within the resources folder. Open up a copy of SU 2.3.3. Go through Contents, Resources again. Delete the data folder in the Resources folder of 2.3.3. Paste in the data folder from 2.3.4"

dx25682

May 11, 2021

dx25682

May 11, 2021
MAC download: Mega

"Discord users came up with the Mac fix- posting here: Right-click SU 2.3.4, click "show package contents" on the dropdown that appears. It should be near the top. Then click through the folders in this order: 1. Contents 2. Resources. Copy the entire data folder that is within the resources folder. Open up a copy of SU 2.3.3. Go through Contents, Resources again. Delete the data folder in the Resources folder of 2.3.3. Paste in the data folder from 2.3.4"
I think it works...it works

Reactions: Testerguy19

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
do I have to keep hiring villains all the time to do a heist?
Is there a way to keep them permanently working for me?
Like maybe capture them with devices?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have only seen mercy there so i would have to say no. mybe if the dev changes that but who know's what the hell there thinking lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Can Harley Quinn be assigned in the Glamour Slam? Meta Bordello?
After her dances for Lex, she seemed interested to do so.
Even Lex said he would talk to Roulette about her, but still havent done so.
Am I missing something?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
So the only way to get Crush is to have WW and few other girls in the Bordello?
Damn, they are sitting in their cells for ages, is there another way? I don't see her name in the cheat page where you could unlock some girls

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
nope harly can not go there and the only way i now to get crush is for i think her father to keep fucking the girls he does tell he gets in way over his head in det

• Sad
May 26, 2020
Can Harley Quinn be assigned in the Glamour Slam? Meta Bordello?
After her dances for Lex, she seemed interested to do so.
Even Lex said he would talk to Roulette about her, but still havent done so.
Am I missing something?
No, only the main heroes that we're able to catch can be assigned to the GS and Meta Bordello.

So the only way to get Crush is to have WW and few other girls in the Bordello?
Damn, they are sitting in their cells for ages, is there another way? I don't see her name in the cheat page where you could unlock some girls
Looks like the only way is to have Supergirl/WW/Hawkgirl in the Bordello, see Lobo a few times having his fun with them, then after that you should be able to hire Lobo after having a conversation with him, don't remember if it was in the office of the Bordello or just happens after clicking on the Bordello. Post Lobo to the Bordello, see him have fun a couple more times, and then have him do a heist or two. Then go back to the Bordello, and it should say he owes money to Lex, and then he'll go find Crush and bring her to you. If you need to get them out of their cages, you'll need to reset their machine thing and upgrade it again.

• Sad
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes