CubanMuscleCrisis

Apr 22, 2021
Blackfire as a henchwoman>Starfire's cell>special>leash>glamour slam = Alley scene
or Blackfire>dual leash

How did I get to know it ? By using the search bar at the top of the page ! :sneaky:
Thanks.

How do you manage to sort your search results? I use the search bar too but it mixes up all the results. When I searched blackfire some entries on the first page were from 2 years ago and some this week. And there were at least 10 pages.

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Question. Will this game be ported to steam? So at least it would be possible to solve the issue with updates. Update and make changes to the game and fix bugs.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
How do you manage to sort your search results? I use the search bar too but it mixes up all the results. When I searched blackfire some entries on the first page were from 2 years ago and some this week. And there were at least 10 pages.
You need to change your account settings. Go to Your account->Preferences->Search Options, then change it to "Most recent".
(No idea why this isn't the default behavior.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You need to change your account settings. Go to Your account->Preferences->Search Options, then change it to "Most recent".
(No idea why this isn't the default behavior.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF... I thought the weird search order was just something I'd have to like... deal with. Thank you for this!

Reactions: evilkitty97

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I can't believe after all this time, all the mirrors for the game are still complete ass. The game is too big for the Mega's limit for free account, so it takes hours.

The other 3 mirrors are simply too slow and the download takes hours there anyway, even if there isn't a waiting time like Mega.
Why is it that people don't use Google Drive?

syhr66

Apr 28, 2020
Hi first time posting. I started playing again and i think there's a bug with unlocking superwoman
I get as far as finding the piece of cloth but it does not show up in the summoning menu

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi first time posting. I started playing again and i think there's a bug with unlocking superwoman
I get as far as finding the piece of cloth but it does not show up in the summoning menu
Take it to the lab inside of Lexcorp, you know the place with the control devices and cloning tubes and such. You should get a dialogue that talks about evaluating the cloth.

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
How can extract images from this game from unity its not like renpy images are easy to extract there. Any suggestion how to get images and movies from this games data

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

monkey55

Jan 27, 2021
So for some reason I'm able to download the game fine but when I press on the game itself and try to open it it won't play. So what app do I switch the game to for it to be able to play? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So for some reason I'm able to download the game fine but when I press on the game itself and try to open it it won't play. So what app do I switch the game to for it to be able to play? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What do you mean? App to switch the game to? It's a standalone application, you just run the .exe like all PC software.

Burma

May 22, 2018
Can some one share new save file for v 2.3.6 all scenes unlocked?
Save 2.3.6? ( ゚▽゚)/
Does anyone got a save for 2.3.6?
There's this save file from the last version.

Full save for 2.3.5.
All the new scenes and costumes, alphabetical order cells.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.

MEGA

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I dont know much about Young Justice characters yet like Cheshire, Artemis, Miss Martian etc because I havent watched it yet.

So I gotta ask, which franchise was Miss Martian based off of in this game?

Is it Young Justice(2010)? She doesnt seem to look like her, she looks like Poison Ivy from Harley Quinn TV series.
Slender, mature looking and her skin is more green than in here.

Burma

May 22, 2018
I dont know much about Young Justice characters yet like Cheshire, Artemis, Miss Martian etc because I havent watched it yet.

So I gotta ask, which franchise was Miss Martian based off of in this game?

Is it Young Justice(2010)? She doesnt seem to look like her, she looks like Poison Ivy from Harley Quinn TV series.
Slender, mature looking and her skin is more green than in here.

She is just badly drawn, most likely(At least I don't really like how she looks in the game)

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes