SirOmegaI

Mar 18, 2021
Not sure if it's a common problem or a "me" problem, but the archive seems to be corrupted and gives errors during the unpacking. I think I downloaded it 3-4 times until now, at least once on each mirror, and it's showing the same issue when I unpack it.
Imma try it again, maybe this time'll work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if it's a common problem or a "me" problem, but the archive seems to be corrupted and gives errors during the unpacking. I think I downloaded it 3-4 times until now, at least once on each mirror, and it's showing the same issue when I unpack it.
Imma try it again, maybe this time'll work.
It's a you problem. Update whatever archiver you use (7zip is best)

Reactions: Klaudiuz

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand the changelog, so there is an 1) Mercy content that was supposed to be out last update 2) An event that is unfinished and cannot be started.
Is there more? Because I dont' see it.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello sorry I try to unlock the third suit of galatea and zatana but I can't I think it's because of a bug although zatana already had all of them but suddenly in the latest versions it doesn't appear as unlocked help please

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Mercy to strip past her lingerie?
I put her in her the original driver outfit and went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. When she does, it will be to lingerie.
With her in lingerie, I then went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. Which unlocked the Naked Hair Up costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)
Put her in lingerie with hair down and have her stip to unlock the Naked Hair Down costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)

you maybe able bypass all this but I wanted to make sure it triggered anything that was fixed. Nothing happened as far as I can tell

Reactions: Testerguy19

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I put her in her the original driver outfit and went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. When she does, it will be to lingerie.
With her in lingerie, I then went through the sex options skipping stip to the last. Which unlocked the Naked Hair Up costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)
Put her in lingerie with hair down and have her stip to unlock the Naked Hair Down costume. (located on 2nd row of costumes)

you maybe able bypass all this but I wanted to make sure it triggered anything that was fixed. Nothing happened as far as I can tell
Ah yes, the glorious act of "stip"ing, passed down through generations of sluts
a question the save in which folder is placed help please
Saves are a registry file, have fun finding it and/or not melting your Windows by toying around too much

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I don't understand the changelog, so there is an 1) Mercy content that was supposed to be out last update 2) An event that is unfinished and cannot be started.
Is there more? Because I dont' see it.
I had wonder woman in her cell and a convo triggered for the mentioning of the island of the amazons...other than that I haven't been successful for getting it to trigger on the map yet...unless you're to speak with Cheetah afterwards as it mentions a villain named Faux. An update for that I'm currently playing it and I got more with a woman named Grail wrecks havoc on Lex's legion which I had triggered after I hired one left the headquarters, returned to legion and scene triggered with Grail (Darkseid's daughter) making a request, then return back to lexcorp at wonder woman's cell for next scene.

Last edited:

Akainu2406

Aug 20, 2018
I think the event starts when Wonder Woman is not in of the Cells. Because Grail and Myrina appears in the Legion Hideout sometime. And they ask to capture Wonder Woman and bring she into the Hideout then.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I think the event starts when Wonder Woman is not in of the Cells. Because Grail and Myrina appears in the Legion Hideout sometime. And they ask to capture Wonder Woman and bring she into the Hideout then.
Not true. In my game, WW was in the cells. I just went to the Hideout, Grail appeared and asked me to capture WW. Then I simply went to her cell, dialogue triggered automatically and we both went to the Hideout for the Grail/Myrina scene.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not true. In my game, WW was in the cells. I just went to the Hideout, Grail appeared and asked me to capture WW. Then I simply went to her cell, dialogue triggered automatically and we both went to the Hideout for the Grail/Myrina scene.
Do we know if you need to to do the wonder girl stuff as well to trigger this stuff?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes