Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save for the current build? Had to wipe the PC and lost all my progress. I was on the latest build going through the Wonder Girls progress. I had already completed everything else, hoping someone can help me out. Also does anyone know where on the PC the game stores saves? Appreciate the help.
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
Hope it helps

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Be warned that using savefiles shared by other people is risky as there is (at least to my limited knowledge) no way to check what exactly is included in the .reg file.
You can open a .reg file in a text editor and check to see what folders in the registry its updating.

Reactions: Kain2358

MrBrando69

Jul 8, 2021
Hey, hate to be that guy but does anyone have a save for the current build? Had to wipe the PC and lost all my progress. I was on the latest build going through the Wonder Girls progress. I had already completed everything else, hoping someone can help me out. Also does anyone know where on the PC the game stores saves? Appreciate the help.
here's one for 2.3.7.

Jan 31, 2022
Has anyone else had a glitch where you buy the magic collar for the special scenes but you can't access them? Whenever I unlock everything with a girl in the cells I can only get the nickname one but not the collar one. Idk if this is a common glitch or what but I added money to myself at the beginning so that may be it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone else had a glitch where you buy the magic collar for the special scenes but you can't access them? Whenever I unlock everything with a girl in the cells I can only get the nickname one but not the collar one. Idk if this is a common glitch or what but I added money to myself at the beginning so that may be it.
Not all girls have leash scenes. And most who have them need to be fully dick'd (aka anal a few times). And then there's the usual buggy route you can't see coming and dunno if it's really a bug ......

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not all girls have leash scenes. And most who have them need to be fully dick'd (aka anal a few times). And then there's the usual buggy route you can't see coming and dunno if it's really a bug ......
I think it may be simply its pointing to a scene that does not exist.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Stupid question, but you have equipped yourself with it in Lex's room, haven't you?
The interface for doing so is a little ambiguous, may need a double check (or equip with something else such as the amulet thingy, then re-equip with the collar).

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1665768559446.png

Familiar Grounds

Where do the most powerful women in the world belong to?
A Home? A Tribe? Or a Land Untouched by man?
But how long will it truly remained untouched? What happens when flesh... Meets science?
Find out what the next grand Event brings later this month! It's finally time to pull the veil and more...

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 2100923

Familiar Grounds

But how long will it truly remained untouched? What happens when flesh... Meets science?
Find out what the next grand Event brings later this month! It's finally time to pull the veil and more...
Assuming this is the ACTUAL Themyscira update instead of just half-assed cell content where you fuck the girl's thigh.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
View attachment 2100923

Familiar Grounds

I really hope we can leash every girl out there

Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 2100923

Familiar Grounds

Like every announcement for a new SU update, I'm both excited but also prepared to be disappointed

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
It's that time again! Once again, place your bets on what the bullshit will be with this update! Somebody should make a bingo card out of this.
"If I had a nickel for every time we were let down by updates, I'd have 10+ nickels---which is a lot, but it's weird that it happened more than that."

Reactions: ghostfreak445

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Slightly off topic while we await for the update: Given that this is the largest DC thread of a hentai (DC) game, I find it amusing to be a counterpart of sorts to what is the biggest circlejerk subreddit that I browse on Reddit a lot: r/dccomicscirclejerk (DCCJ). It's simple, they jerk about comics, and basically even the MCU stuff--a crown that r/moviescirclejerk carries (a place where they jerk about movies, but it's very much MCU slander and unfunny jokes in the last few years). But if you don't understand what I'm talking about on a F95 thread, that's fine--you just have to know that circlejerking is just simply too common across the internet, and we are actively jerking each other off in this game. Hive mind mentality. Yeah, this place moans, bitches and complains (who doesn't, but still I find more joy talking here on a hentai thread, no joke. It's better than YouTube/Instagram/Facebook/Reddit)

Funnily enough, DCCJ has brought up this game before, including Rogue Like Evolution as well (those guys are horny too no surprise, Redditors amirite?)--to taking Twitter threads out of context, repeated, unfunny jokes and basically everything else as a shitshow. Superhero fans are just terrible people. I'm sure those guys on the sub play this game as well given its array of heroines and villainesses, and with Lex Luthor in control, I honestly feel like it's just a relaxing breath of fresh air, fucking Bruce Timm's hottest creations or anything that has spawned out of Young Justice or recent comics, is literally like the best wet dream of an alternate Elsewords reality. Imagine if a SU fanfic or comic that existed with 100% of the same plot that Lex fucked all these girls, you'd bet that it'd be completed by now.

But yeah, I always felt the need to vent on how I feel exhausted picking up a book since the late 2010s, and nothing has ever captured that feeling since Secret Wars or Rebirth (this applied to both DC/Marvel), but that's just me. I prefer talking to people irl about comics or go to a convention, cuz you know, actual social interaction is great, like three months ago at a con I got an autograph from Michael Rosenbaum (DCAU Flash) and Mark Sheppard telling me to fucking watch Doom Patrol, that was a once in a lifetime experience to be able to converse with celebrities.

So my question is, how many of you know this sub (DCCJ) and do browse around there? Do you think the SU thread, despite riddled with toxicity and mess, is the best place for discussion compared to Discord and other internet places? (Just personally thinking the thread responds at a very reasonable time no matter what you're doing even if there's so much people unless an update happens and people will talk)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Slightly off topic while we await for the update: Given that this is the largest DC thread of a hentai (DC) game, I find it amusing to be a counterpart of sorts to what is the biggest circlejerk subreddit that I browse on Reddit a lot: r/dccomicscirclejerk (DCCJ). It's simple, they jerk about comics, and basically even the MCU stuff--a crown that r/moviescirclejerk carries (a place where they jerk about movies, but it's very much MCU slander and unfunny jokes in the last few years). But if you don't understand what I'm talking about on a F95 thread, that's fine--you just have to know that circlejerking is just simply too common across the internet, and we are actively jerking each other off in this game. Hive mind mentality. Yeah, this place moans, bitches and complains (who doesn't, but still I find more joy talking here on a hentai thread, no joke. It's better than YouTube/Instagram/Facebook/Reddit)

Funnily enough, DCCJ has brought up this game before, including Rogue Like Evolution as well (those guys are horny too no surprise, Redditors amirite?)--to taking Twitter threads out of context, repeated, unfunny jokes and basically everything else as a shitshow. Superhero fans are just terrible people. I'm sure those guys on the sub play this game as well given its array of heroines and villainesses, and with Lex Luthor in control, I honestly feel like it's just a relaxing breath of fresh air, fucking Bruce Timm's hottest creations or anything that has spawned out of Young Justice or recent comics, is literally like the best wet dream of an alternate Elsewords reality. Imagine if a SU fanfic or comic that existed with 100% of the same plot that Lex fucked all these girls, you'd bet that it'd be completed by now.

But yeah, I always felt the need to vent on how I feel exhausted picking up a book since the late 2010s, and nothing has ever captured that feeling since Secret Wars or Rebirth (this applied to both DC/Marvel), but that's just me. I prefer talking to people irl about comics or go to a convention, cuz you know, actual social interaction is great, like three months ago at a con I got an autograph from Michael Rosenbaum (DCAU Flash) and Mark Sheppard telling me to fucking watch Doom Patrol, that was a once in a lifetime experience to be able to converse with celebrities.

So my question is, how many of you know this sub (DCCJ) and do browse around there? Do you think the SU thread, despite riddled with toxicity and mess, is the best place for discussion compared to Discord and other internet places? (Just personally thinking the thread responds at a very reasonable time no matter what you're doing even if there's so much people unless an update happens and people will talk)
I don't know the sub,I rarely talk about comic related stuff online,but I don't think there is any more toxicity here (SU thread) than in any other online space,unless it's an echo chamber where everyone shares the same opinion. But I agree comics in general deteriorated,I pretty much only read Batman now (still praying for spoiler,orphan or punchline in SU)

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes