OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Probably an OC based on DCAU Antiope.
View attachment 2196726
SR7 has a different (Blonde) gal for Antiope though...

AntiopeSU.jpg

Or at least I think that's Antiope. The abbreviation on the sprite is antNorBody (head etc).

The other (redhead) gal has mz as the sprite prefix.

My latest save is well past when Antiope shows up, and my other saves, well there's a lot of grinding involved to get to when Themyscira gets unlocked. So I'm hoping that someone knows what name is assigned ingame to the first gal off of the top of their head ingame, and also if you can verify that the above gal is Antiope (that's the name that I'm remembering when she popped up ingame).

Last edited:

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Bruce Timm's style has always been about exaggerated curves, just sayin...

View attachment 2196286
Exaggerated, but they still look somewhat normal.
Personaly I think SU's Supergirl and Terra look way beter than Wonder Woman and Superwoman. All the busty women look like they have balloons glued to their chest. As soon as a certain threshold of cup-size is crossed he seems to lose all sense of realism and just makes them as big as possible.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
So, to be clear so far, SR7's Discord is a cesspool and the latest update has basically no proper content?
There is a certain group of people who communicate in a narrow circle. And if they find out that you came from a pirate forum, then with a high degree of probability you will be banned. This can be understood. But the fanatics, led by Sunsetrider's lover-accountant, do not perceive criticism of their deity at all.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's because they like being lead around by there nose lol. every time they say he does a good job he gives them a milkdud lol. just joking each person has there stupid time. to qout one of these people i stole pies one time lol.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
new update should be out in the next few days but it'll probably drop february
That's optimistic knowing SR7, best not get your hopes up until mid March next year. Guy's terrible at time management. If he didn't work for himself he'd be canned from any major corpo job because he just can't meet a deadline to save his ass. Oh well his Kek-reon simps will keep him out of the poor house and will continue to foot the bill for us here.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
There is a certain group of people who communicate in a narrow circle. And if they find out that you came from a pirate forum, then with a high degree of probability you will be banned. This can be understood. But the fanatics, led by Sunsetrider's lover-accountant, do not perceive criticism of their deity at all.

Even when I was a kek-reon sub and complained about issues/lack of update content/terrible update schedule the simps would claim I wasn't a kek-reon sub and that I'm getting it off here, funny enough that was what lead me here and to cancel my monthly. He should only get paid for updates, this monthly 6 figure shit is absurd. Man's raking in fat stacks and is hardly putting in any work, and his spaghetti code will keep getting worse. I still have scenes that are bugged they claim are fixed.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what can we do the dev will keep this up forever because we can't say anything. i do like the game but hate the money grubbing morons well mybe karma will bit them in the ass for bing users lol.

Reactions: FreelancerFL

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022

Pirating copyright protected IP - I SLEEP

Pirating game of people who pirate copyright protected IP - REAL SHIT?!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Below is my updated quick reference sheet for 2.4.1. The main change is that I added a bunch of Amazon characters at the bottom in their own section, and updated a few descriptions...

As I've noted previously, the purpose of this quick reference sheet is to convey some basic info about the various characters. It is NOT intended to replace Archer's more comprehensive guide, which is also linked in the OP. For more detailed info about scene progression and such, I recommend Archer's guide, but if you just need a bit of quick info, like what level device you need to capture a particular superheroine, that's what my quick reference sheet is designed for.

None of the Amazons on Themyscira have 'slut costume' versions yet, which is my preferred thumbnail, so I went with the nekkid versions in most cases, 'cuz I like nekkid chicks. Note that in many cases you won't see them nekkid in game yet...

I pretty much drew my info from the 2.3.9 changelog as far as scenes are concerned, as I can't go back in my current save, and my other two saves are much earlier in the story. So I would have to do a lot of grinding to unlock Themyscira again to play from the beginning of the event, and I have other projects that I need to focus on atm.

So if I missed anything, PLEASE post up here and let me know, so that I can adjust things accordingly. Suggestions are of course welcome! Also, if Market Gal has an ingame name, let me know. Her art is based on DCAU Antiope, but SR7 went with a different version of Antiope that was seen in other media.

Enjoy! :cool:

SomethingUnlimited_241_QuickReference_OhWee.jpg

The above image has been compressed a bit by the F95zone algorithm, a less blurry version is attached below in the .7z file.

Last edited:

CubanMuscleCrisis

Apr 22, 2021
I think my lockout to the new event is the donna troy and cass' scene above special and below strip 1. Anyone know how to trigger that? Otherwise I've done everything else I think.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Когда там он хотел выпустить следующую версию

When there he wanted to release the next version

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but they would want some of the money for the use of the name's of the characters and the looks of them. after all those are ruleties

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes