jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Honestly if I was them i'd stop releasing updates and just ditch the old shit codebase and create the remake, do weekly posts about what each dev has been up to that week and maybe even new art here and there. While they're at it they can do polls about features or stuff they're about to work on and then make changes people want if they think its good.

Honestly if they stop releasing a game that they never actually release properly anyway they wont lose that many patrons, especially with updates on the remake, polls and art.

Knowing when to quit is smart, quit working on the shit code-base and go fresh. Hell if they need more devs i'd lend a hand
They don't do any work most weeks of the month though. They only do work like one week every 2 months

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unfortunally no.

works here

Does this happen anywhere or in some specific scene?

It is, but considering that SR7 would had to add the animated scenes with a new costume, it's understandable why he didn't add other costumes to Lois.

Where are you getting those? used a new save and didnt see any in my playthrough.

The only good part of this update (and the cheat menu, that thing is amazing)
Better than some other updates.
I still remember the one we get the anal scene for Livewire-there was literally only that+ one scene for Batgirl
Also the awful 2.1.1
- Audrey dance
- Cheetah blowjob
- Miss Martian flash/finger
- Zatana bordello

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you know if brothel scenes have been added to each update? Am I correct that no new brothel scenes have been added in the last two updates?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Below is my review for 2.2.7. My complaints are on the story, characters (specifically Lois), and what I believed was a lack of passion for the update. We saw great changes to the cheat menu and a great focus on bugs and code, but I believe that the art of this update was a little bit of a letdown. Hope everyone is having a good day. Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
The next update will be a big one. They have no excuse this next time now that they've done the recoding this update. So let's see how that one plays out.

Reactions: Revan 12345

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
The next update will be a big one. They have no excuse this next time now that they've done the recoding this update. So let's see how that one plays out.
That's what people have said about the last couple updates. Remember when there was 4 months in between updates and everyone was expecting a bunch only for it to only finish the Halloween update? And then with this one they said because the last one was finishing the Halloween update they would release everything else in a big update.

The truth is they've given up on the game and are now just milking it with a few cgs an update.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
How do you know if brothel scenes have been added to each update? Am I correct that no new brothel scenes have been added in the last two updates?
You know when you read the changelog marked spoilers

And no no brothel updates for a while

Last update was Halloween related

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, I'ma put aside the obvious copy paste performed on the slaves and just gonna make a couple of statements

JIMMY I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME AND FUCK ME GOOD, ELSE YOU'LL SLEEP WITH THE FISHES TONIGHT. I guess the implicit added scene in this update was every patreon getting f'ed in the ass this month. I had a giggle, a bit disappointing, but hilarious.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
That's what people have said about the last couple updates. Remember when there was 4 months in between updates and everyone was expecting a bunch only for it to only finish the Halloween update? And then with this one they said because the last one was finishing the Halloween update they would release everything else in a big update.

The truth is they've given up on the game and are now just milking it with a few cgs an update.
Yeah, but those updates had content when they were finally released.

This one is a few Lois scenes and more copy/paste leash stuff.

The next one will be important.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Below is my review for 2.2.7. My complaints are on the story, characters (specifically Lois), and what I believed was a lack of passion for the update. We saw great changes to the cheat menu and a great focus on bugs and code, but I believe that the art of this update was a little bit of a letdown. Hope everyone is having a good day. Cheers!

A fair assessment
The only other thing I would add was why they mentioned Livewire
I mean if they edited her portrait why mention it
I could see absolutely no difference

I would also have liked to see more detail to the maxima scenes

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Yes, it's not as if I've been feeling like there's absolutely no relevant content for the past 6 months. But this time they'll definitely change that!!!
My bet is they gonna change to 3 month updates and add another Ronald McDonalds scene that was nobody's fantasy ever. I mean, Who wouldn't ever love seeing the people from the frankenfamily or whatever again?

I really want to support them, but this game has broken me to my core.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Yes, it's not as if I've been feeling like there's absolutely no relevant content for the past 6 months. But this time they'll definitely change that!!!
My bet is they gonna change to 3 month updates and add another Ronald McDonalds scene that was nobody's fantasy ever. I mean, Who wouldn't ever love seeing the people from the frankenfamily or whatever again?

I really want to support them, but this game has broken me to my core.
I agree the whole fast food thing was waaayy off the mark

I personally avoid that option (shivers ) weird

This update was pointless and honestly there is no way they actively work for two months straight when doing this
I have looked at the discord page and nobody is in a outrage about the update

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes