RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I stepped away from the game for a while so that I could have a ton of new content when I played it again. I wanted to wait until at least all of the standard Bordello scenes were complete and let that be my marker before returning (as in every "Cell-able" character who currently has, or is planned to have Bordello content, has their Bordello, Private Room, and Exhibition scenes finished). My understanding is that he's currently working on Hawkgirl. Does anyone know off-hand how many characters and which ones still have Bordello content left to be made?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I stepped away from the game for a while so that I could have a ton of new content when I played it again. I wanted to wait until at least all of the standard Bordello scenes were complete and let that be my marker before returning (as in every "Cell-able" character who currently has, or is planned to have Bordello content, has their Bordello, Private Room, and Exhibition scenes finished). My understanding is that he's currently working on Hawkgirl. Does anyone know off-hand how many characters and which ones still have Bordello content left to be made?
Cassie, Donna, Huntress, and Wonder Woman are still left. But don't expect Wonder Woman's bordello scenes anytime soon. Zatanna also needs exhibition scene.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Cassie, Donna, Huntress, and Wonder Woman are still left. But don't expect Wonder Woman's bordello scenes anytime soon. Zatanna also needs exhibition scene.
Nice! Not as many as I thought there'd be. Thanks.

Yeah I think Wonder Woman is one of (if not the) most anticipated characters whenever they get content. So I can see him holding at least some stuff back with her.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is there pregnancy content in this game?
Only bit of teasing about it with dialogue, but nothing else. I doubt they will add that, since it would most likely melt their engine/coding made out of paperclips and ducttape. Which is a shame, this game has honestly good art and is fun to play, but they really need to switch to another engine.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I mean, what's the problem if they were to add it as optional thing? It's not like you are forced to watch scenes you don't want.
The big problem for me and probably most people is not the concept of getting the girls pregnant, it's the extra artwork, effort and coding that the dev would have to do and the utterly inevitable delays.

All for a fetish most people don't have.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The big problem for me and probably most people is not the concept of getting the girls pregnant, it's the extra artwork, effort and coding that the dev would have to do and the utterly inevitable delays.

All for a fetish most people don't have.
Here's what the pregnancy scenes are gonna be.
You get the normal sex scenes and you add a bump the girls.
Tada, that's all the content.
And to be extra grateful, you get a intro scene with the pregnant character. :KEK:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but another reseon that would not happen is because lex's plan would be found out with them pregnet and not nowing how it happend.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes