Zerxovin

Aug 7, 2023
Well here it is, the game that brings you back to that childhood where it all started, the first time I saw these ladies on tv I was like god damn these women are hot... well here we are again bringing me closer to that question after all these years

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Well here it is, the game that brings you back to that childhood where it all started, the first time I saw these ladies on tv I was like god damn these women are hot... well here we are again bringing me closer to that question after all these years
Sure, you can kidnap gal gadot and tie her up in her wonder woman costume, it's illegal, but you can do it

Feb 15, 2018
Question about cloning and robotics. I used the search function beforehand but other people seemed to have slightly different (or way outdated) issues compared to mine.

I can't do cloning because Lex says he still needs some parts. I have no heists available besides generic misc. tech part heists, is that what he's talking about? If not, how do I proceed with cloning? Do I need every hero unlocked AND in the living quarters?

I have every non-misc hero unlocked, and I didn't use any cheats besides giving myself some money. Also is there any robotics content?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Question about cloning and robotics. I used the search function beforehand but other people seemed to have slightly different (or way outdated) issues compared to mine.

I can't do cloning because Lex says he still needs some parts. I have no heists available besides generic misc. tech part heists, is that what he's talking about? If not, how do I proceed with cloning? Do I need every hero unlocked AND in the living quarters?

I have every non-misc hero unlocked, and I didn't use any cheats besides giving myself some money. Also is there any robotics content?
Just keep spaming the tech part heists until you get the parts you need.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, I was on his stream 1 week ago and thats what I remember:
-it looks like League of Shadows is one of the next things in line for an update
-next update might only be about the new event. He wasn't even sure if he will put some MB or Themiscyra
-the plan is to finish MB in 2024 and then he will proceed to making crossover cell scenes
-probably the only characters left for MB are Huntress, WW, Donna and Cassie
-Themiscyra is supposed to set up the Apocalypse event
-majority characters from Gotham event will be new
-he still has 2 events in plans after Gotham

Sorry for bad english btw
Oh God, he's going to do an Apokolips event? He's going to make us fuck Ed Asner Granny Goodness.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I have unlocked almost all of Tala's scenes. I'm having trouble with the last one. It's the last one of the first page after ANAL 1.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Quick question, where are the save data for unity games like this one?
I'm more familiar with renpy games
Right click on Windows start icon in bottom left of screen
select "Run"
type in "regedit"
navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
Depending on your save slot, suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03.

Nov 2, 2021
Odd question but is there a music playlist anyone listens to while playing, I have been using this video for BG music, " "

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Odd question but is there a music playlist anyone listens to while playing, I have been using this video for BG music, " "
I sometimes listen to this while playing,

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
looking at how long this game is going reminds me of a song that is really crazy and if you know it then your going to either laugh you ass of are cry lol. this is the song that never ends lol.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
looking at how long this game is going reminds me of a song that is really crazy and if you know it then your going to either laugh you ass of are cry lol. this is the song that never ends lol.
I know this song, from the ashes of the forgotten past it returns to haunt me, it goes on and on again, this has happened before and it will happen again.

So no new poison ivy stuff?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes