NeffoR

Jul 9, 2018
Please share your save. I reinstalled Windows and lost my walkthrough
P.S. I was blind, sorry.

Last edited:

jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
Congrats on another year of the idiot train.

And the 2023, 2022, 2021.. and so on, years of real games released that were successfully destroyed to be for this pointless hgame content drip money racket.

Here's to no games in 2024 and Injustice Something (Patreon) Unlimited 2.4.5.10 in 2025.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
When i downloaded your file my computer locked up and disk access shot up to 100 and staid there for several minutes. What is this BS?
Something wrong with your PC, it's a perfectly normal RAR file, albeit a big one.
If you're on Windows, install WinRar first, then open the file. Extract it to a folder first, don't just click on a file within the preview or it might take a lot of resource to open it.

Edit: I've downloaded it, opened it and extracted it. No issues. No-one else has reported an issue either.

Last edited:

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Firefox says Mixdrop link has Virus or Malware? false positive i guess but want to make sure. deleted the file
Not only Firefox but the other web browsers too. IMHO the problem is in current Mixdrop engine because such error message is typing for every new file downloading from Mixdrop. For files uploaded on Mixdrop earlier than a month the warning isn`t typing.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Don't know if I missed the explanation.

But why is the Killer Frost you capture and the one in the Gotham Ball different.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Don't know if I missed the explanation.

But why is the Killer Frost you capture and the one in the Gotham Ball different.
Different universes. I can't remember what the in-game explanation is for there being two Killer Frosts, but the KF you capture is the DCAU version, the one at the Gotham event is the Assault on Arkham version (IINM).

Reactions: xMendoza

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Different universes. I can't remember what the in-game explanation is for there being two Killer Frosts, but the KF you capture is the DCAU version, the one at the Gotham event is the Assault on Arkham version (IINM).
Easiest answer is that there's been multiple Killer Frosts for quite some time. Even in the confines of the DCAU the Killer Frost we're accustomed to seeing is technically Killer Frost 2. Killer Frost 1 in the DCAU never actually appears in a TV show as far as I'm aware and only makes an appearance in a comic set in the DCAU but she did apparently hold the name at an earlier point in history than the one we know did. Outside of the DCAU there's typically three potential names for Killer Frost: Crystal Frost, Caitlyn Snow, and Louise Lincoln. Unfortuntely due to only appearing as a secondary character in Justice League Unlimited we don't have a name for the DCAU Killer Frost, however we can likely assume that she's Caitlyn Snow as the one from Assault on Arkham is Louise Lincoln. In part because the one from the DCAU comics has design similarities to the Crystal Frost version of the character and in part because Caitlyn Snow tends to have a more punkish design.

*cough*

Don't mind me. Just a giant, pathetic nerd over here.

vyv_ilya

Nov 16, 2019
Easiest answer is that there's been multiple Killer Frosts for quite some time. Even in the confines of the DCAU the Killer Frost we're accustomed to seeing is technically Killer Frost 2. Killer Frost 1 in the DCAU never actually appears in a TV show as far as I'm aware and only makes an appearance in a comic set in the DCAU but she did apparently hold the name at an earlier point in history than the one we know did. Outside of the DCAU there's typically three potential names for Killer Frost: Crystal Frost, Caitlyn Snow, and Louise Lincoln. Unfortuntely due to only appearing as a secondary character in Justice League Unlimited we don't have a name for the DCAU Killer Frost, however we can likely assume that she's Caitlyn Snow as the one from Assault on Arkham is Louise Lincoln. In part because the one from the DCAU comics has design similarities to the Crystal Frost version of the character and in part because Caitlyn Snow tends to have a more punkish design.

*cough*

Don't mind me. Just a giant, pathetic nerd over here.
The Justice League show was made 10 years before the creation of Caitlin Snow. Dora Smithy (Mr. Freeze's sister-in-law) is probably DCAU Killer Frost (but not confirmed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edger

May 30, 2017
so after 2 years I sneak in to see what this game has to offer now. Looks like I haven't miss much. The game is going to be a decade old now and the light at the end of the tunnel is nigh unreachable. Kinda sad that this is still plagued with the same problem, same excuses, same issues since 2 year, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years ago. I'll give this one a rest and comeback once we get a new state for the heroines after you turn them to willing sluts.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes