GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Damn, and here I was hyped up for the next release. But hearing that it doesn't have that much content and it is buggy, really keeps me from downloading it. In past releases the game already gave me some technical problems, I don't want even more.

Feb 5, 2018
Besides not directly stating an opinion, you are actually being passive aggressive. Asking to have complaints removed is indirectly claiming you are tired of them, invalidating them, thus provoking responses from people who feel they have valid complaints.

If this thread was to be separated, the proper thing to be would actually be to remove the content you are seeking, walkthrough style questions, somewhere else, at least that is how it is done with the other popular games on the forum.[/QUOTE]
Well then, I apologise for this. I just believe that something in that vein would be more useful. The thread is mostly complaints now. Some valid, some not. I think it would be easier if one separated walkthrough questions away from the complaint. Not saying it's black and white, just that there would be less searching for answers to the game if threads were separated. Anyway, I apologise for being passive aggressive, I did not intend to offend.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
The thread is mostly complaints now. Some valid, some not. I think it would be easier if one separated walkthrough questions away from the complaint.
Are you even sure that the entire thread is mostly complaints or it is just the last pages? Because it is totally normal for the latter to happen if the latest release is complaint-worthy. If it was the former I would agree with you, but I really doubt you or almost everyone has read the 200 pages of this thread to verify that.

Reactions: MilkShank
Oct 17, 2017
I'll wait another two months to see if something worth a damn is released. I was a patron for this guy for like 7 months, but dropped my pledge when this ship started sinking. Constant super buggy releases, broken promises of content supposed to be included, etc... I'll just keep giving my money to DC and Summertime Saga. They may be slow, but at least they release super quality content, with little to no bugs, and are VERY quick to patch anything that breaks.

TheYouth1488

Jun 16, 2017
I'll wait another two months to see if something worth a damn is released. I was a patron for this guy for like 7 months, but dropped my pledge when this ship started sinking. Constant super buggy releases, broken promises of content supposed to be included, etc... I'll just keep giving my money to DC and Summertime Saga. They may be slow, but at least they release super quality content, with little to no bugs, and are VERY quick to patch anything that breaks.
DC had a bugfix version out less than a week after the latest update and SR7 cant fix things that have been broken for half a year at this point.

Reactions: MilkShank

Hasi

Aug 16, 2017
Someone can give saves before update content ? cuz i dont wanna play it again from start( i think nobody want)

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Someone can give saves before update content ? cuz i dont wanna play it again from start( i think nobody want)
I suggest you actually start from scratch. The saves are registry files and that's one way for someone to fuck with your system.
Great update until Terra started called Lex daddy, no, just no.
Oh, now that's something I'm looking forward to. :D

Reactions: GaRbS

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Um, so....
I went in to visit Terra, there was some dialogue that I accidentally skipped. Now her cell is empty and when I go to try to mess with her device in the labs it says "Terra is currently dead".
What did I miss?

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Um, so....
I went in to visit Terra, there was some dialogue that I accidentally skipped. Now her cell is empty and when I go to try to mess with her device in the labs it says "Terra is currently dead".
What did I miss?
Head down to the labs and clone her just like you did with Galatea. Since you already been to her room after she was gone, you gotta have her DNA already.

Vlado.gotrna

Nov 1, 2017
does anyone have wonder woman's slut costume or vixen naked? because im stuck and I wanna see them....
I am pretty sure that answer is NO at least for Vixen naked. I am able to see picture of Supergirl and Stargirl naked (even if there is no strip scene with them), but I am not able to see it for Vixen.

I think these two scenes doesn't exist at all, he just added there to make the update look more massive (even if I have no idea why)

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Terra's blowjob doesnt actually show, the text appears and then it goes back to the outside of the cell, do I have to do something different(I have tried different costumes)?

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes