popoahoy

Oct 13, 2016
Um, so....
I went in to visit Terra, there was some dialogue that I accidentally skipped. Now her cell is empty and when I go to try to mess with her device in the labs it says "Terra is currently dead".
What did I miss?
Spoiler I guess:

Terra gets killed because Deathstroke betrays her but you find a piece of her hair and can clone her (taking up 15 days again) and for some reason she retains her memory (something about the magical (plot) device recording her memories), when she comes back, you give her the choice to stay or leave and she stays and starts calling you daddy and basically being like Galatea

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
yeah according to the changelog, Vixen is supposed to have a strip scene, wonder woman and superwoman are supposed to have slut outfits and they are clearly present as assets but not unlockable for some reason.
also my game stops whenever I tried to do the lasso scene with WW, they need to fix this version

Reactions: KaiserST

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What's worse than all the bugs and missing content is the fact that after years of showing off Wonder Woman he changed her look when he finally added her.

She's now less "Wonder woman" and more "I wonder if "shes" a woman"

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Each to their own, for me, I like SU because it's one of the precious few good games without incest trash.
PG has been a thing for a while though?

Terra´s "conclusion" feels like she should become a henchwoman tho...like how the hell am I supposed to send her back to the bordello now? ;_;

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
got 12 heroines but cant use stables, cant find terra or frost after i broke her out of prison, and walkthrough/guide aint helping with nothing

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
What's worse than all the bugs and missing content is the fact that after years of showing off Wonder Woman he changed her look when he finally added her.

What do you mean by that? What was the change in Wonder Woman's look? What's wrong with it?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Comparing art assets with a version from 2016 they are exactly the same,or are you talking about the original JL design?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Pose change compared to what?
Like I said,that is the exact same asset as the one that has been in the files since 2016.

[edit]Ah I see what you mean...hm dont really agree though.

Reactions: GaRbS

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Does sunset even test his builds before releasing or what? How hard it is to open your own game, click on the blowjob option and see that shit isn't working? :noexpression:

Reactions: MilkShank and GaRbS

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Does sunset even test his builds before releasing or what? How hard it is to open your own game, click on the blowjob option and see that shit isn't working? :noexpression:
I think we and the patreons are the testers! It is not like he is selling a product.

4.00 star(s) 155 Votes