bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
I love the concept of this game, but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. For a long time it was one of my favorites. There are scenes and characters from the original release that have yet to be fully implemented (ie all scenes are the bordello and in a cell). The threat rating system doesn't even matter.

The developer is doing new things each time and not even finishing those when started instead going to something else.

This does not even address the engine issues.
Yeah I'm about there too, and I used to even pay to support this game.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
I love the concept of this game, but I am at the point where I don't care anymore. For a long time it was one of my favorites. There are scenes and characters from the original release that have yet to be fully implemented (ie all scenes are the bordello and in a cell). The threat rating system doesn't even matter.

The developer is doing new things each time and not even finishing those when started instead going to something else.

This does not even address the engine issues.
At this point it's a glorified image gallery.
In the beginning there was a story, based on an episode of jlu, but that concept has long since sailed.

I would have preffered if he had written a beginning and end first and then added stuff in between the bigger the game got. The more added, the more varriables and then more different endings would be needed.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
My Hero, could you pls update 2.4.5? ))))
Full v2.4.5 save for the
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault - Event Scenes.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
hey i used the 2.4.4 save on this version; it works but for some reason i cant use the girls in the bordello or the strip clubis that a bug or am i missing somthing
Not a bug. Girls can't be in a few places at the same time. In my saves they are all in the cells.
To put them in the club or in the bordello from there you need to reset their devices first.
To reset device:
Lexcorp - Labs - Labs - Devices - Upgrade - Choose a girl - Reset - Reset
Note that when you're resetting a device you reset its level, and you need to upgrade its level to do more explicit stuff in the Club/Bordello.

Last edited:

dviv

Aug 7, 2021
This thing came out when I tried to clone one of the girls...
Is it a bug? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you fellows enjoy it ;)
Update:
I tried flushing the clone and make a new one. Now except for dancing around it also... dafaq is this??!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Whoever is in charge of making decisions around this endeavor should just chill with adding other content and add animations, sorry if redundant (I’m sure not everyone will agree)

animations and this game would be [an] all time best
Not everyone, most would though. Their priority was making more content, but it's more than enough already.

Reactions: jungmonk

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If you had actually seen gunsmoke's animations, you would not want him to put any more of them. The Harley BJ is horrendous and the rest are barely passable, and anyway, high quality stills >>>> mid tier animations.
Especially now when SR7's artistic abilities have atrophied so greatly that Something Unlimited is basically nothing more than cut and pasted monstrosities.

toxicdred

Oct 8, 2021
At this point, IMO, they should start working on the threat system rather than adding more content. Otherwise, the game will continue to feel more "stale" and "easy" like an E-gallery instead of an actual brothel management game. If the whole purpose of the game is to turn superheroines into brothel hoes, it will be much more satisfying, IMO, to actually be provided with a fight and a challenge for once.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
Checking the game out again for the first time in a couple months. Man I hate the Amazon island. Nearly all the art is identical and 90% of it still isn't finished or if it is it's just terrible.

I sort of wish this remained a club/brothal sim with the vault interactions expanding on what the girls would do and unlocking new art/scenes. As is it feels like way too many half baked ideas going nowhere, it reminds me of DnD campaigns from inexperienced DMs.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Not a bug. Girls can't be in a few places at the same time. In my saves they are all in the cells.
To put them in the club or in the bordello from there you need to reset their devices first.
To reset device:
Lexcorp - Labs - Labs - Devices - Upgrade - Choose a girl - Reset - Reset
Note that when you're resetting a device you reset its level, and you need to upgrade its level to do more explicit stuff in the Club/Bordello.
One or two questions about this:
You can only make progress with the women when they are in the cells. Also in the story (if you like). For example, you can't get Super Woman without Wonder Woman in the cell.

But at some point there's no one left to work with because they're all in the cells.

If I restart the device so that they work again. Does all the personal progress you've made with the ladies in the cells disappear again?

How does the whole system work?

(Personally, I would like it if you could simply clone everyone).

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Man I hate the Amazon island. Nearly all the art is identical and 90% of it still isn't finished or if it is it's just terrible.
avoid playing it then
I sort of wish this remained a club/brothal sim with the vault interactions expanding on what the girls would do and unlocking new art/scenes.
no one cares
As is it feels like way too many half baked ideas going nowhere, it reminds me of DnD campaigns from inexperienced DMs.
their half-baked ideas = 4,233 paid members

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
One or two questions about this:
You can only make progress with the women when they are in the cells. Also in the story (if you like). For example, you can't get Super Woman without Wonder Woman in the cell.

But at some point there's no one left to work with because they're all in the cells.

If I restart the device so that they work again. Does all the personal progress you've made with the ladies in the cells disappear again?

How does the whole system work?

(Personally, I would like it if you could simply clone everyone).
You don't lose progress but you do have to repay to re-upgrade the device whenever you swap.

Reactions: Laritas

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone else having issues unlocking Nubia's anal scene? It's opened up in the vault somehow, but I can't get the option to unlock. I've had her dance during the day several times now, so maybe there's something else I need to do with her before the option shows up?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes