punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Being honest, from all the xxx games I follow from years ago, this one... is probably the most reliable of them all despite all the criticism. Sure, they fail every deadline, but I am not afraid the game is gonna die. We'll have more content, eventually.

Most long term projects die. Every time a game I follow breaks a deadline, I am terrified it's gonna stop forever. I don't feel that here.

So, I don't know. Trying to be positive.
I kinda agree, my gripe with this release change is that I've been around long enough to know no one gains anything (except the devs) in eliminating release schedules.

No one is more productive working without deadlines, and that is especially true for Patreon supported projects.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Don`t be angry, it`s a little strange for me: to play android version on PC instead of playing the original PC version. But why?
Why? Bacause when i play su i uselessly open multiple instances of it for different scenes and i wanted to see if the android version would allow me to do the same that the unity verson does

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
Why? Bacause when i play su i uselessly open multiple instances of it for different scenes and i wanted to see if the android version would allow me to do the same that the unity verson does
But the Android version don't have all the content that the PC version have, so it's still strange.

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
This update slower then my granma.
I don't know how to psychologically adapt to this. They said the update would be delayed by a week and every day after that it's disappointing how they lied.

Feb 5, 2018
The thing about delays and GSG, the worst experience when being a paying patreon, is that you don't get a sense of urgency from them. If they miss a target date, they just don't seem to care at all. That is the vibe they give off. A delay wont make them work harder and they are quick to stack up multiple days of delay, it comes easy and with no remorse.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
This update slower then my granma.
I don't know how to psychologically adapt to this. They said the update would be delayed by a week and every day after that it's disappointing how they lied.
You must be new, SR7 went from monthly updates, to bi monthly to tri monthly. It's a problem but the Kekreon subs will keep giving them money so they will never course correct, if anything they'll get worse.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes