ExEWil

Aug 26, 2017
Can't seem to get Jinx scenes to trigger. Also I am missing a ton of stuff in the art section, being locked but not greyed out. This is frustrating

U

User_51567

oh yeah, completely forgot about killer frost
Forgetting about Killer Frost.:eek:
She is the(Or only)best part of that train-wreck called The Flash TV-Show...:LOL:

My personal fantasy for this game right now.
Is Lex captures Felicity Smoak and Iris West-Allen from the TV Shows and shoots them far into space:geek:(Kidding of course, well not the part that i hate those 2 but that it should be in the game :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xMendoza

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
I can't trigger the Yacht event... redid prison event, I literally spent 40 minutes talking to roulette, but nothing happens....

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Forgetting about Killer Frost.:eek:
She is the(Or only)best part of that train-wreck called The Flash TV-Show...:LOL:

My personal fantasy for this game right now.
Is Lex captures Felicity Smoak and Iris West-Allen from the TV Shows and shoots them far into space:geek:(Kidding of course, well not the part that i hate those 2 but that it should be in the game :p )
Yes Caitlin Snow (Killer Frost) is the best thing in the show right now and she is very sexy :cool:,my personal fantasy is to see her in the game as a character from a parallel universe like Superwoman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: User_51567

WanderingKnight

May 1, 2017
hey guys,

i have a problem. it seems to me that i cant get Vandal to appear and tell me to search for audrey (so that i can proceed and clone her). The guide suggest getting audrey to the point where she can dance for me, but im already at the stripping level. Vandal just doesnt appear. do i have to trigger another event?. i already captured every hero, watched their glamour slam and bordello scenes and put those heroes in my cells in my living quarters i also got super woman, galatea and i am currently doing the grodd tech heists.

i would appreciate it if someone could help me cause i really want audrey to war the maid costume

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I can't seem to start any Terra content, Can someone please tell me step by step how to get her?!?

Thanks to anyone who helps me in advance....

Last edited:

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
I can't seem to start any Terra content, Can someone please tell me step by step how to get her?!?

Thanks to anyone who helps me in advance....
HI I found in order to get her you have to start a new save and not use a previous save game after that go and capture all the girls including the ones from Catwoman and after you have captured all of them talk to cat women again the option to capture Terra should then be available

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey i play Yacht event and triggered Talia al Ghul content,she say Lex can only use her ass,and her pussy only for her beloved?The question is,Who is that beloved anyway??:unsure:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
HI I found in order to get her you have to start a new save and not use a previous save game after that go and capture all the girls including the ones from Catwoman and after you have captured all of them talk to cat women again the option to capture Terra should then be available

Do I really have to start a new save, I can't just go to catwoman and do it that way?!?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Hey i play Yacht event and triggered Talia al Ghul content,she say Lex can only use her ass,and her pussy only for her beloved?The question is,Who is that beloved anyway??:unsure:
It's Batman. She almost always calls him "beloved" just like her father usually calls him "detective". It's 'cause Ra's sees him as a worthy successor and wants to convince Batman to join him and him to marry Talia and Talia has genuine feelings for him.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It's Batman. She almost always calls him "beloved" just like her father usually calls him "detective". It's 'cause Ra's sees him as a worthy successor and wants to convince Batman to join him and him to marry Talia and Talia has genuine feelings for him.
Thank you

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I like the idea of this game but its pretty buggy, I got locked out of the cells or I go to the cells and they are empty. Am I doing something wrong?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
how can you get the second scene of talia and the options of terra as you can take it is appreciated help

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
how can you get the second scene of talia and the options of terra as you can take it is appreciated help
Just keep her company,keep talk to her and she will give blowjob,find and talk to her again and she will have anal sex with you later,as for terra i think you need to ask catwomen,i dunno how much character to triggered the event

Reactions: KaiserST

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Started a new game, the Killer Frost scenes with Blackfire/Mercy still don't trigger, while Cheshire/Superwoman/Galatea/Harley triggered just fine.
Am I doing something wrong? Did I have to clean register first before starting a new game ? Or it is a bug?

Reactions: Projekt Night
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes