Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Bug Report : Cerci Yaught scenes. Gangbang blowjob scene on the bow will replay after last sex scene which causes a loop and the last 2 yaught scenes wont unlock in the gallary. I think this is why Cerci isnt unlocking for me. (If this is not the case could someone please tell me how to unlock her.)

When taking Harley to the yaught party Poison Ivy will have a 3rd speach option on the dance floor but the busts wont appear onscreen and it will repaet the dialog for the 2nd speach option on the bow then throw up the bow charicter menu.

On the anal dildo scene with both Harley's if you take nude plain Harley she will appear with her hat and make up on.

Nude Audrey will appear with maid outfit on during anal scene.

I don't know if Gunsmoke moniters this forum, if not could a patron please pass this bug report on.

NoWeeby

Sep 12, 2020
So I have wonder woman and superwoman locked at blowjobs only. I completed audrey. Im pretty sure the supergirl content is just the private room bordello stuff and I'm pretty sure the harley stuff is just the double-dildo/leash scenes.

so can someone whos figured out how to progress WW help me?
Unfortunately there's nothing past blowjob for WW. Same goes for Superwoman.

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
So I have wonder woman and superwoman locked at blowjobs only. I completed audrey. Im pretty sure the supergirl content is just the private room bordello stuff and I'm pretty sure the harley stuff is just the double-dildo/leash scenes.

so can someone whos figured out how to progress WW help me?
How do you get the Harley double dildo scenes ?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
didnt he say he was going to hold the release for later so he could add the content of another update together? with how late the release was this time, i though we would be getting more stuff, not less.
Yeah the intention was to get the Audrey and WW stuff but he was having problems with WW (it seems) so he put some Superwoman and Batgirl/Supergirl stuff in there.

Skullface

May 8, 2019
I cannot find Poison Ivy at Legion Hideout, how can i hire her?

By the way, I got her out of prison and saw her scene with batgirl in Bordello.

Please help.

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020

Please help.
She appears kind of rarely at the hire room of the legion base so it could be that she just hasn't turned up for you yet but you could also try the yaught event again and speak with her there if you haven't already. She may also turn up at Glamour Slam but that may just be once you've hired her and assigned her there, Its been a while since I've dealt with her content but I hope this helps.

Reactions: wobo1234

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
that brings up a good point, is it just me that thinks this game is too heavy for what is essentially not much more than most ren'py ones here?

The only other ones I've seen with a similar size are ones with different cgs for about every plot point.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017

Please help.
Just use the cheat system to add her as recruited. While the cheat system kind of breaks sequences if you pull girls early, if you're just waiting on RNG to put them in the hideout, cheating just cuts the bullshit.

Seems this thread exploded over the long wait and lackluster content, so won't add to that insanity besides 'yeah, that's Something Unlimited alright'.

However, the Babs/Kara content was the most wholesome thing that SR7 has ever put in this degenerate game. Genuinely surprised he decided to write them as a closeted couple coming to terms with their mutual feelings and growing as the content got spicier. It's still for Luthor's gratification and thereby we, the viewers, but I liked it a lot. For a game where I skip the dialogue out of habit, that I didn't.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes