zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think bat girl has alot of stuff in cell she has all the way up to anal i think she may be missing some from the glamer slam hard to say tho.

thenilegator

Jun 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to reduce threat I can't continue, It said in the treat tutorial you can "Payoff Villians" but I don't see how to do that

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
can somebody put a dowload link for uploadhaven or another link that doest froze or put a download limit or a link that doesnt download at the speed of 32 kb or less

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you don't pay the linked site that there using up there you have to wait if the file is over there recamanded download. well i do because i don't have any of those sit's and i don't pay them neither

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
download megasync it pushes your limit to 4gb and when it stops you can continue where you left off. You don't need a paid account for that.

Reactions: WolandFaust

Freshenstein

Jan 1, 2018
Is Raven bugged for anyone else? When I visit her cell, all I see is her head at best and maybe a blocky outline of her body.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Quick question again (having a new playthrough again in slot 3), if I fail at cloning (Audrey/Galatea/Terra), will I be able to keep those deformed mermaids in cells or whatever? Cuz I know cloning can be repeated again on repeat

Also, does Supergirl react differently to the Galatea confrontation if she's clothed or naked? Fuck, I can't believe this game is gonna be 6 years old in due time

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes