Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Found the game a few days ago. The game is very good. Art style is top tier.
Game has some critical bugs that can stop progression with some of the girls. I found a way to avoid them. At the end I will list them.
I have mostly upgraded the stuff and have a lot of the female characters. No events tho, Im working to get the piece for Grodd and his prison event. Some of my thoughts and opinions. My impressions
(if you do not see a girl listed below, I have not unlocked or viewed any of her content)

Based on Personality
S tier: Galatea, Vixen, Superwoman(Mary)
A tier: Tala, Giganta, Roulette, Starfire, Huntress, Star Sapphire
B tier: Liverwire, Mercy, Black Canary, Stargirl, Cheshire, Harley1, Raven
C tier: Blackfire, Audrey, Batgirl, Harley2, Miss Martian, Lois
D tier: Wonder Woman, Artemis, Hawkgirl

In terms of Looks ... actually all of them are super hot. The types of women in this game is amazing.
But my personal favourites : Superwoman, Galatea, Vixen, Giganta, Blackfire, Starfire, Roulette, Tala, Black Canary, Star Sapphire

Best Slut outfit: Blackfire
(Honorable mentions: Galatea, Vixen, Starfire, Superwoman)

Best Ass: Black Canary
(Honorable mentions: Stargirl, Tala, Roulette, Raven)

Best Tits: Superwoman
(Honorable mentions: Galatea, Wonder Woman, Lois, Giganta)

Biggest Slut: Starfire
(Honorable mentions: Vixen, Audrey, Superwoman, Lois)

When it comes to sex scenes, almost all of them are incredible. Very good angles that show off the girls best parts.
The best scene in the game are the "from behind" sex scenes and blowjobs. There are some good missionary poses.
The list will be too long for best scenes lol

But some of my Personal Favourites:
Roulette - Blowjob, Sex
Tala - Blowjob, Anal, Anal2
Black Canary- Sex, Anal
Lois - Anal, Blowjob, Leash(Daily Planet)
Stargirl - Sex, Blowjob
Cheshire - Sex, Blowjob
Batgirl - Blowjob, Sex
Raven - Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Starfire - Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Superwoman - Blowjob, Titjob
Vixen - Anal, Blowjob
Blackfire - Anal, Titjob
etc... honestly I like almost all of the sex scenes
While we are on this subject...

Best Cell content: Starfire
(Honorable mentions: Galatea, Vixen, Huntress, Lois)

Best Meta Bordello content: Vixen
(Honorable mentions: Batgirl, Supergirl, Artemis)

Best Glamor Slam content: Huntress
(Honorable mentions: Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl)

Now for the Bugs.
There are some that can stop your progress with the Cell content of the girls.

1. Spamming SPACE bar (or left click) to skip dialog can freeze the scene and you have to close the game. But there is a chance that you are now locked out of progressing said girls content.
The way to avoid it is by waiting the dialog/text. I know that this can be annoying since we have to watch each scene 2-3 times in order to progress, but better safe than sorry ...

2. Selecting Henchwoman and interacting with other girls in the cells, can block progress with the girls...
For example if you select Blackfire as your Henchwoman and then visit Starfire, this can block you out of Starfire's content and you wont be able to progress with her no matter how many times you do "Dance", "Strip", "Blowjob" etc...
The way to avoid this is by finishing BOTH of the girls cell content (Anal is usually the last bit of content, or nicknames) before selecting specific Henchwomen for the cell content...
I do not know all Henchwomen cell content pairings, but the ones I know are: Vixen/Hawkgirl, Mercy/Lois, Superwoman/Wonderwoman, Blackfire/Starfire, Cheshire/Artemis

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
finally :love: :love: :love:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
there is something i am curious about.
lex a bunch of times even though he is confident that his plans won´t be discovered for a long time that they will be discovered sooner or later.
so what if lex comes to a point where he can attemt to make the dayhalf of a heroine his personal bitch (with the help of the chip & the nighttime half).
could start with taking specific nighttime memories & make them "fantasize" during the day or skip 1 night or so to let them dream or both.
heroines that would make sense for sth like this that come to my mind would be ms martian (with some oreos or manipulating her brain in such a way that she connects lex with oreos like his cum smelling & tastling like that) or starfire (already views him as something divine & bullshitting her shouldn´t be that hard. it just needs to be in a way where the male heros can´t just break it. maybe also some kind of permanent conditioning her, just that she would want to devote her entire being to lex).

it would be something that i could see lex doing & is maybe already happening considering the leash scenes (losing inhibition & such). anyways as one should be able to tell i find this very interresting & would love it if something like that would happen

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
i'm playing on the current version but when I try to play the game, it just says that the developer needs to update it.
Alright, I guess if you still have 2.3.3. somewhere, you can transfer some of the files of 2.3.4 there. Sorry if I can't help much, but try searching in the threads or wait for someone to respond

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
there is something i am curious about.
lex a bunch of times even though he is confident that his plans won´t be discovered for a long time that they will be discovered sooner or later.
so what if lex comes to a point where he can attemt to make the dayhalf of a heroine his personal bitch (with the help of the chip & the nighttime half).
could start with taking specific nighttime memories & make them "fantasize" during the day or skip 1 night or so to let them dream or both.
heroines that would make sense for sth like this that come to my mind would be ms martian (with some oreos or manipulating her brain in such a way that she connects lex with oreos like his cum smelling & tastling like that) or starfire (already views him as something divine & bullshitting her shouldn´t be that hard. it just needs to be in a way where the male heros can´t just break it. maybe also some kind of permanent conditioning her, just that she would want to devote her entire being to lex).

it would be something that i could see lex doing & is maybe already happening considering the leash scenes (losing inhibition & such). anyways as one should be able to tell i find this very interresting & would love it if something like that would happen
If that would become the case, Lex wouldve been exposed in an instant. With Martian Manhunter and his mind reading ability, not to mention Batman?

If the Dev could work real fast on this game, he indeed could introduce the male Justice League characters as threats to thwart. Would be great to have some action around this amazing game.

Lex could send villains to stop them or better yet..

.. send Lex's captured heroines in btch mode to fight the Justice League for him.

With no evidence of being mind controlled, because they love Lex more than anything and anyone.
The same way they acted in their cells.
Even if the Justice League managed to find and disable/destroy Lex's devices, it wont matter.
Orgasms of a lifetime are hard to get for heroines.

But this theory is just a pipe dream of mine.
My version of Lex's ultimate harem ending.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
If that would become the case, Lex wouldve been exposed in an instant. With Martian Manhunter and his mind reading ability, not to mention Batman?

If the Dev could work real fast on this game, he indeed could introduce the male Justice League characters as threats to thwart. Would be great to have some action around this amazing game.

Lex could send villains to stop them or better yet..

.. send Lex's captured heroines in btch mode to fight the Justice League for him.

With no evidence of being mind controlled, because they love Lex more than anything and anyone.
The same way they acted in their cells.
Even if the Justice League managed to find and disable/destroy Lex's devices, it wont matter.
Orgasms of a lifetime are hard to get for heroines.

But this theory is just a pipe dream of mine.
My version of Lex's ultimate harem ending.
do heroes really read the minds of others just because?
but lex definetly has to prepare sth for the day his plan gets exposed. it would be rather unchararistic for him to just wait with no back up plan.
batman would be sure to come up with some counter measure for the chips.
but to my knowledge the brain irreversably changes if someone forms a connection of some kind of emotional response with something. thats at least what i know about the formation of kinks at least.
i think lex will find a way to bind the heroines permanently to him, even if the chip gets disabled at some point

anyways let´s pray for Lex's ultimate harem ending.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes