sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone mind posting the pure images of the new scenes? I saw them here before but can't find them now. LIke the one with korra and the like.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game could use a bit of a revamp, trying to replay this game from 0 is a bit of a slog
Lol, the dev can barely do what he's promising every month, he'll probably die if he tried to redo the game. And it'd take a few years if he even managed to do it without melting down. Also, don't play. Cheat $ and unlock villains

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
Cheat yourself $10 - 20 mil, Speed rush the location upgrades and you'll get to the fun stuff pretty fast. I've been playing from the beginning again and there is more content than some people give Sunset credit for, even if it's mostly reskined. But if he had actually been working on this five days a week, treating it like an actual job Lex probably would have captured every Earth based DC heroine and fucked his way across 2/3 of the DC universe by now.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Lol, the dev can barely do what he's promising every month, he'll probably die if he tried to redo the game. And it'd take a few years if he even managed to do it without melting down. Also, don't play. Cheat $ and unlock villains
Yeah your right cheats. But fck if the game probably should at the very least be balanced so that I can replay it without cheats without it feeling like a grind. Doesn't just apply to this game but I hate it when hentai games have lengthy progression systems. Trying to pad out an H game through non-h content is never a good idea.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Cheat yourself $10 - 20 mil, Speed rush the location upgrades and you'll get to the fun stuff pretty fast. I've been playing from the beginning again and there is more content than some people give Sunset credit for, even if it's mostly reskined. But if he had actually been working on this five days a week, treating it like an actual job Lex probably would have captured every Earth based DC heroine and fucked his way across 2/3 of the DC universe by now.
Do you mind sharing some examples of what you discovered on your new playthroughs?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes