Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may need to check the registry for the game. Exit the game and following the below instructions
Right click on Windows start icon in bottom left of screen
select "Run"
type in "regedit"
navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
Depending on your save slot, suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03, check if the upgrade for Tala's shop shows as "02"
My game is saved on suSlot03 so the pic below shows the shop fully upgraded
The 3 items should be unlocked by just upgrade level 2 as shown below
To reset the shop upgrades, right click on either "suSlot01_talaUpgrade", "suSlot02_talaUpgrade" or "suSlot03_talaUpgrade"
select "Modify Binary Data"
delete the first number and type "0", it should shows as "00 00 00 00", press ok
exit regedit and reload your save
the shop should be back to default and can be upgraded to level 2 and all items should show

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
You may need to check the registry for the game. Exit the game and following the below instructions
Right click on Windows start icon in bottom left of screen
select "Run"
type in "regedit"
navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited"
Depending on your save slot, suSlot01, suSlot02 or suSlot03, check if the upgrade for Tala's shop shows as "02"
My game is saved on suSlot03 so the pic below shows the shop fully upgraded
The 3 items should be unlocked by just upgrade level 2 as shown below
To reset the shop upgrades, right click on either "suSlot01_talaUpgrade", "suSlot02_talaUpgrade" or "suSlot03_talaUpgrade"
select "Modify Binary Data"
delete the first number and type "0", it should shows as "00 00 00 00", press ok
exit regedit and reload your save
the shop should be back to default and can be upgraded to level 2 and all items should show
I tried. it DID reset store upgrades, but nonetheless 3rd item remained locked for some reasons

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Dude I solved it, changed suSlot01_talaL_h290293485 or something like that to 01, window unlocked. MUCH OBLIGED
I'm happy for you. I know it can suck to have to start the game over again. Just be careful in the registry, it can mess your game up if you change something before the game has reached that point storywise

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes