GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a way I can delete my second Galatea by accessing the save files or something?

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
Looking in the changelog I see that the invisible Harley glitch has been corrected but when I try to play she still isn't there. Is there anything to reverse the glitch or do I need a restart?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Damn it, what I should have done was to change the value of the second Galatea's cell to 0, not delete all of her content. Now I have to do it all again xD

Wotah

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, two questions:

The hero I was cloning, Terra I guess, failed. Now I have a dead clone in cloning room and her room is empty. Is that normal? How do I get her back?

I also can't see the Yacht Event. How do I trigger it?

theusername2101

Apr 1, 2018
Is there a guide for this game. Is there a way to trigger the lesbian scenes with superwoman in the cell? or Starfire costume leia version? or the lesbian scenes between Starfire and Blackfire.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I just figured it out my save is over 800 in-game days old, and is a very old save. After constantly searching through this topic... I'm going to have to start all the way over because she can't be unlocked with old saves, sigh.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
how hav you even got on to the game?
iT loads normal and I do most new content. I'm going to hate starting over... the amount of money i have that i got just through mixing matching to power grin cash, hell doing everything without having to freaking cheat :(

ITs almost enough to make me just quit this game, I've quit other for saving breaking with much less

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Guys, are the sex and anal scenes for the new characters exclusive to the Yacht event, or can they be accessed from the cells as well?

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes