KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Is there a way to update the game without losing the progress I've already made? I'm trying to play without cheats and don't want to start over.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
How do you unlock the Circe scenes? I just get the yacht scene and nothing else.
I'm wondering the same thing.

New guard scenes: Redo prison event.
Poison Ivy/Harley: Use leash on Poison Ivy while she is in Lex's bedroom.
Killer Frost/Stargirl: Just visit their cells and keep doing new actions.
Volcana: Redo prison event then do the break her out of prison option in your office.

But no clue on Circe.
I redid the Halloween event and nothing changed. Maybe you have to redo the regular yacht party.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to update the game without losing the progress I've already made? I'm trying to play without cheats and don't want to start over.
You don't lose the progress, at least not on Windows, i've been using the same save since end of 2018 lol

Hey there's supposedly a scene with miss Martian and Artemis. Anybody know how to trigger it? Same for Starfire and Raven?
The leash scene ? You unlock it on Miss Martian cell using the leash options if i recall it correct

Reactions: Archer15

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?
Having played through Stargirl's new content enough to unlock her slut outfit, I'm unsure if she is truly "broken" or just playing a role to try and trick Lex...

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
Just finished playing the latest update, despite the update schedule still being delayed by 2 weeks I don't have that much to complain about the update.

Plently of content, some fixes that made the game a bit easier and basically no bugs in sight (in my case at least)

So, let's go deep in the new stuff and discuss the update.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a good amount of content, even if I didn't enjoy some scenes as much, with no bugs at all = 8.8/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
hey quick question, i can´t replay scenes of circe or volcano in the gallery. they don´t even appeared on it, is that a bug?
i used the cheat menu to unlock circe, could it be that cheat trigerred the bug? I used your save file because i thought that it mas my save file who was buged but no

Reactions: LordPalpatine

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ok i'm just going to ask/say it. What the hell is up with this game constantly referencing pregnancy? For what? 6? 7? However many builds, sense I think Terra's, girls keep bringing up Lex knocking them up from all the sex. Why do they keep talking about it? They didn't before. Roulette didn't for example.Girls who got sex before Terra didn't. So why the hell does everyone keep doing it now?

Look i am a big fan of pregnancy and impregnation content. I really am. But seriously. Why are they having everyone say something about it if it's not in the game yet?

If your going to implement the feature, do it already. Dont just bring it up over and over and over again and not do anything with it. I have offerd a way to do so in the past and can do so again as it wouldn't be complex to make or code. But seriously. If you want pregnant girls to be in this game as a feature, then put it in already, don't have them all keep talking about it but it not being a feature. THAT is annoying and feels like all the girls then are unfinished even more as your suppoused to be able to knock them up and have scenes them pregnant now or something.

Is anyone else seeing this or getting annoyed by it?
The only girls that have sex before Terra,are Tala and Roulette.All other get sex scene after Terra.Unless you count yacht event where you can have sex with each henchwomen.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019

Volcana: Redo prison event then do the break her out of prison option in your office.

But no clue on Circe.
I redid the Halloween event and nothing changed. Maybe you have to redo the regular yacht party.
I replayed all yacht parties and still nothing.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
hey quick question, i can´t replay scenes of circe or volcano in the gallery. they don´t even appeared on it, is that a bug?
i used the cheat menu to unlock circe, could it be that cheat trigerred the bug? I used your save file because i thought that it mas my save file who was buged but no
I have same problem and write it before but nobody respond. I also open circe and volkano all content but their portraits from gallery dissappear

Reactions: Mos Ebrios

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Probably a bug regarding Circe and Volcano not appearing the scenes gallery. Not a bad update all round, Circe content was a bit small to my liking; wish there was a bit more. Was hoping for her to clone Lex maybe, seeing as she talked about multiple sailors doing her during the dialogue in the past...

As someone mentioned earlier, we appreciate the new characters but I'm sure there's a majority that would really like older characters (especially henchwomen like Superwoman and Blackfire!!!) to have contented added at the very least, if not finished. Sad times.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Probably a bug regarding Circe and Volcano not appearing the scenes gallery. Not a bad update all round, Circe content was a bit small to my liking; wish there was a bit more. Was hoping for her to clone Lex maybe, seeing as she talked about multiple sailors doing her during the dialogue in the past...

As someone mentioned earlier, we appreciate the new characters but I'm sure there's a majority that would really like older characters (especially henchwomen like Superwoman and Blackfire!!!) to have contented added at the very least, if not finished. Sad times.
How did you get the Circe content?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Also I really disapointed in stargirl slut outfit. I was hoping its gonna be like batgirls slut outfit its the best way but they make so boring outfit

Reactions: james_97

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Also I have found some bugs in this version:

Cheat menu deletes circe and volcana's icons from the vault. These characters vault availability is tied to their talk counters on yatch and prison events, instead of their proper unlock values, thus they disappear on any change on cheat menu. You can set ycirceSC to 4 and volPTalk to 6 at the registry for a quickfix.

Ivy and Harley's second sex scene does not appear on the vault. It seems like the button just bugs out and you end up with one less button at the page.

While changelog says superwoman halloween scenes should now appear on the vault, hey did not appeared after I replayed the halloween event. If anybody can see those on the vault, I would appreciate if you send your savegame to me.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018

But no clue on Circe.
Circe new content seems to be related to Tala. When you use cheats you'll find Circe at Tala place (like Raven). Now if you play without cheating I don't know sorry...

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Circe new content seems to be related to Tala. When you use cheats you'll find Circe at Tala place (like Raven). Now if you play without cheating I don't know sorry...
Circe first appeared on the yatch event, redoing it and then visiting tala should do the trick.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes