Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yana is still exercising at home, and hanging out in the kitchen in the morning (can't interact though), after you get her the apartment.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ran into a issue with Sasha. Or maybe not so much of issue once aware.

If you got a photo shot assignment active, and you get the new house in between. The offer kinda vanish. And you need to wait for a new one to appear on her website. Once you get the new one and tell her about it, it shows up two photo shot options in choice options.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Alena club scene are dark, running latest CCE with updated SOB (using update packs).
Alenafix gives a "no pic folder" message before prompting for exit (tried it pretty much everywhere as admin from root SOB folder up to inside the "pic" folder).
In previous version it worked fine and I checked manually inside the folders, no "Beta" found, possibly because renamed in earlier version but now conflicting.
I'm probably gonna download the whole thing again given that there is no more unzipped torrent that would allow me to grab only the Alena (or Alyona is the folder's name) parts to try and reset it.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh okay, so if the files are labeled with a c, it's okay then.
Got it
Make sure it's an English 'c' the Russian one looks almost identical.
Ran into a issue with Sasha. Or maybe not so much of issue once aware.

If you got a photo shot assignment active, and you get the new house in between. The offer kinda vanish. And you need to wait for a new one to appear on her website. Once you get the new one and tell her about it, it shows up two photo shot options in choice options.
Hmm, will have to look at it.
Alena club scene are dark, running latest CCE with updated SOB (using update packs).
Alenafix gives a "no pic folder" message before prompting for exit (tried it pretty much everywhere as admin from root SOB folder up to inside the "pic" folder).
In previous version it worked fine and I checked manually inside the folders, no "Beta" found, possibly because renamed in earlier version but now conflicting.
I'm probably gonna download the whole thing again given that there is no more unzipped torrent that would allow me to grab only the Alena (or Alyona is the folder's name) parts to try and reset it.
It's only a couple of her files, basically all of the club_wc ones should have a 'wc' there. Usually it's the c after the w that's causing issues. It's been a couple of different things from different downloads I guess. So finally just changing it to that.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
You can always rename yourself, go to to Alena folder and rename club scenes, just replace all wrong c with proper c.
There is like 10 files to rename, so not much

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
You can always rename yourself, go to to Alena folder and rename club scenes, just replace all wrong c with proper c.
There is like 10 files to rename, so not much
As stated, there is no "Beta" in any folders, they were probably already changed from previous hotfixing to using "wc" just not to the exact form the QSP is requiring now, so while I would gladly do by hand, I don't know how to correct the files' name.

EDIT : Finished downloading SOB, extracted the specific "Beta" club files, renamed them manually : it works. Funny thing is, they seem to have now the EXACT same name as the files that didn't work earlier... Of course it was the cyrilic "c" that was messing it up, which the .bat files checks for, when it works that is.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
As stated, there is no "Beta" in any folders, they were probably already changed from previous hotfixing to using "wc" just not to the exact form the QSP is requiring now, so while I would gladly do by hand, I don't know how to correct the files' name.
What beta are you talking about? I dont understand?

You need to rename this:

club_wс_suck_3

to this

club_wc_suck_3

Letter C in wc is wrong one and that is why it doesnt work, just rename all wc to proper c

EDIT:

I think its actually lowercase cyrillic letter S rather then C.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
As to remove all confusion as to what has happened and possibly illustrate the problem for those in similar situation, here's a patchworked image of how the files look.

(It is working now, it's only for illustration purposes)

Trick.jpg

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Batch file was supposed to work with either one of them, they were originally the Cyrillic c in Avenger's releases. Then somehow some of the downloads had the beta in there which wasn't working and now it's just going to the English c. Although if you weren't using the latest batch file posted on the OP then it wouldn't of worked to change any of the files. I'm back on my Linux box so can't really retest the bat file. :p

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
You can try temporarily moving your game folder to the root of the drive like at C:\sob in order to get the bat file to recognize your pic folder. The bat file shouldn't have trouble finding the pic folder unless bat files generally have problems with foreign characters or something that may exist on your computer outside the game folder. I made the bat file, but I am not that familiar with the limitations they may have. An equivalent of the following command would have to fail for you to get the no pic folder error: dir /b /d /s | findstr /R "\\assets\\standalone_content\\pic\\unique_npc$"

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
In the english version of the .qsp file there is a mistake after you select "relationship" with Antonina. I looked in the file and there seem to be missing tabs "cabinet_antonina", "hall_antonina" and "tech_antonina", they seem to be moved in tab "tech_lena", but the "tech_antonina" is not full. Pls some1 post the working english version of the .qsp ;)
I am not sure I understand your error. The calls to those 'tab' as you call them are in the Antonina file. It also shouldn't really matter in which file they are, as it is all more or less assembled.

Or are you talking about cheats?

Can you please post some screen shots?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I am not sure I understand your error. The calls to those 'tab' as you call them are in the Antonina file. It also shouldn't really matter in which file they are, as it is all more or less assembled.

Or are you talking about cheats?

Can you please post some screen shots?
I don't think he was using a "translation project" .qsp file. His answer at my post. Quote from original game thread:
The things from this download, I didn't use any additional mods.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
is there any cheated version of this qsp?
From the FAQ my friend:
4. Where are the cheats?
A. Go into the settings menu (gear icon) then cheater menu (very last one) you can enable full cheats down towards the bottom or just the standard Avenger ones in that menu. Just be warned that you can break your game with the full cheats, so use them at your own risk.

Reactions: Namco15

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
From the FAQ my friend:
4. Where are the cheats?
A. Go into the settings menu (gear icon) then cheater menu (very last one) you can enable full cheats down towards the bottom or just the standard Avenger ones in that menu. Just be warned that you can break your game with the full cheats, so use them at your own risk.
thank you very much

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes