Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
New release, it's mainly cheat updates but forgot to include this in the change-log. there's updated Eugenia/Oksana alt path variables finally. Added a bunch of fast forward events unless the character didn't have much at the moment. Like Lucy or Olya, they don't really have a lot at the moment. Also the reset button will reset character back to default values like you haven't even met them yet. Though right now if you click it it will stay on the same page and there's some bug fixes I finally got around to, next release I'm hoping to take out a few of the other bugs that have been reported and oh yes Mike has been working his magic on translations so you all have fun with those.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
With 0.27 v0.6.4 qsq, I think there is a bug with Sveta vodka scene, just drinking, she never suggest sex. Butt plug have been given.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
With 0.27 v0.6.4 qsq, I think there is a bug with Sveta vodka scene, just drinking, she never suggest sex. Butt plug have been given.
How many times you done the drinking? It does take a few times, also you done all the other stuff? I don't know if there is some "do a certain things x times to progress" or not. But from doing that grind a few times, it certainly feel like it.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How many times you done the drinking? It does take a few times, also you done all the other stuff? I don't know if there is some "do a certain things x times to progress" or not. But from doing that grind a few times, it certainly feel like it.
Yeah, you have to do the drinking scenes with her to be able to have sex with her. Has to be different alcohol choices if I remember correctly. Been awhile since I did her stuff. Then you can do the drinking tea ones and have sex.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
help plss game lang still russian :(
Directly from the installation spoiler.
CE QSP
Extract 7z file into the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder
Any other QSPs should either be deleted or the extension renamed to something else if you want to keep them. (Ex. start.qsp should be deleted)
Only 1 *.qsp file can remain in standalone_content folder, for the game to work properly!

Reactions: xoxo1001

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
is the project still going on? shell we wait for 0.28 or play with the chinese english? :)
The project has only become better, the past months. Give them some time. ;)

Btw, machine translation already posted in game thread.

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
0.28 just came out today, the rough translations should come out during the weekend or following week.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Posted a new version, cheats are still in need of some work though.

EDIT: If you downloaded it in the last 15 minutes, redownload. I of course broke something.

Last edited:
Reactions: hagai2 and Jack-O

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Posted a new version, cheats are still in need of some work though.

EDIT: If you downloaded it in the last 15 minutes, redownload. I of course broke something.
Bug I want to report:
Laptop in bedroom isn't working. Can click on the laptop and open laptop menu --> Whatever I select? It does nothing and laptop closes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes