Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Downloaded 10 minutes ago and laptop is working on mine.

Now I know why it is called SOB. I did a second new install in a separate folder and the laptop bug is there, but the 1st install it still works - obviously screwed up somewhere.

Last edited:

Koko21

Feb 10, 2018
Can confirm laptop bug, despite dling after above post. Laptop menu opens, any option closes it. Tried both clean start and "boosted" start

Araminth

Jun 1, 2017
Another bug I found, when working at Glorystar (in your own office)I could do every option fine but at the end of the day all the options disappear and I can't leave (unless I fast travel).
Like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, everyone redownload the file, got the laptop working again. Looks like I just forgot to change the location for some of the buttons. Whoops...
Another bug I found, when working at Glorystar (in your own office)I could do every option fine but at the end of the day all the options disappear and I can't leave (unless I fast travel).
Like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like a Vanilla bug, if you're in your office at any time outside of 9-17 it just won't show the buttons. It's supposed to after 18:00 but only if you haven't progressed with Melissa and have started the poker chain with Arina. Well isn't that annoying lol

Reactions: Araminth

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, removed the download for now. Seems like there's a ton of errors at the moment on my end and everyone else's it seems like. So I'm going to run through it a bit, I found a few others concerning the laptop also. If you have it in a different location it will kick you back to your house. Plus the others already mentioned.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey dude, how could you trigger melissa's new content and get into her house?
If Melissa is the boss's wife. You have to progress the kids path until you have to bail her out of jail, then instead of going to jail, cal the mom

Reactions: JorStorm

JorStorm

Feb 21, 2018
If Melissa is the boss's wife. You have to progress the kids path until you have to bail her out of jail, then instead of going to jail, cal the mom
Exactly, after that, you have to talk melissa in the office

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
A little more specific? Which part of the phone isn't working and which hall are you wanting Sasha in?
I believe he means 'living room'. Sasha is supposed to do her morning gymnastics there.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I believe he means 'living room'. Sasha is supposed to do her morning gymnastics there.
Ahh, I'll look a bit more through it all. Posted a slightly fixed version before I went to work. So expect bugs, I seemed of have messed up badly this release for some reason.

Reactions: Ixiah

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Ahh, I'll look a bit more through it all. Posted a slightly fixed version before I went to work. So expect bugs, I seemed of have messed up badly this release for some reason.
Thank you for all your hard work, it is really appreciated. However, I still feel there is a problem with Sasha. 6 am Jogging OK, 21 pm in bedroom OK. 19 pm in the Hall at home Missing. Has it been removed in this release or is it still a bug?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes