Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, new release hopefully it's a bit more stable this time around. Still have to tackle the issue with getting locked in your office at the glory star after 18:00 and update the cheats a bit. Everything is in the change-log...

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Sooooo.....where is exactly is the english qsp file.....sorry if this seems to be dumb question but I'm new to this qsp stuff.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
Sasha still isn't in hall at 1900 or 2000. Or during the weekend. Doesn't say anything she's just not there.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm having some problem running the Alena fix batch file. Is there any chance I can get the contents of this file in a zip folder and I can replace it myself?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Question:
I play original "russian" (for obvious reason) version of the game. Since I want to god damn finally get english teacher, I need to catch Elsa first and go to drink with her father. But since 0.19 I never couldn't do it before the in-game New Year. Even with the in-game cheats (I feel so much shame).

So, can I apply your cheat mod without translating and breaking the game?? If not, is there any other way to mess around with time or date (artmoney/CE/save edit)??

Thank you.

ps Yes, I know that there is another "gooood" path for her, but hey, never ever once since 0.19. There is no possibility for me to be goody-goody with her :)

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sasha still isn't in hall at 1900 or 2000. Or during the weekend. Doesn't say anything she's just not there.
Believe Avenger moved these to her new alt path, that's why she's not in there at those times anymore.
Question:
I play original "russian" (for obvious reason) version of the game. Since I want to god damn finally get english teacher, I need to catch Elsa first and go to drink with her father. But since 0.19 I never couldn't do it before the in-game New Year. Even with the in-game cheats (I feel so much shame).

So, can I apply your cheat mod without translating and breaking the game?? If not, is there any other way to mess around with time or date (artmoney/CE/save edit)??

Thank you.

ps Yes, I know that there is another "gooood" path for her, but hey, never ever once since 0.19. There is no possibility for me to be goody-goody with her :)
No, you can't apply the cheats from this version to the Russian one. Variables aren't the same as in the Russian one so it will bork everything from the get go. Other way to do it would be the QSP save editor, it's somewhere on this site, forget exactly where it is but that will change variables in the save game.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm having some problem running the Alena fix batch file. Is there any chance I can get the contents of this file in a zip folder and I can replace it myself?
You can rename the files yourself, SOB/assets/standalone_content/pic/unique_npc/alyona/ and all of her club files should be 'wc' with an English 'c' if it already looks like a c it might actually be a Russian char, so make sure. Otherwise it will be a German B.

Reactions: vitamin433

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
No, you can't apply the cheats from this version to the Russian one. Variables aren't the same as in the Russian one so it will bork everything from the get go. Other way to do it would be the QSP save editor, it's somewhere on this site, forget exactly where it is but that will change variables in the save game.
Ok, I will look into it. Thank you)

Reactions: Xorgroth

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
even starting a new game she's not at her house in the hall at 1900 and 2000. and also not there all day sat and sun. she is in her room at 2100 but cant progress cause she's not there. so where is she supposed to be so I can progress?

btw: I'm not trying to be difficult I just don't understand coding and stuff. tried to use save editor already

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
even starting a new game she's not at her house in the hall at 1900 and 2000. and also not there all day sat and sun. she is in her room at 2100 but cant progress cause she's not there. so where is she supposed to be so I can progress?

btw: I'm not trying to be difficult I just don't understand coding and stuff. tried to use save editor already
She is in her room @21:00 -- I am already progressing her route. If you want to invite her on a second date then there is a 1-2 day cooldown and eventually the option appears (in her room @ 21)

utorrent2020

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, do you need help with the translation? I know a guy who is native in Russian and can speak quite decent English, willing to help.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
I am not getting a call from Arina at 2am for the melissa story, please help. I cant even see it in the variables.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I realy don't know if it's because of the mods, or what, but maybe any qsp master can look what cost it. It seems the lena apartment is an unknown location in my game, it's fucked up everything that are in there, including event, npc, location etc, it might be me who's causing this issue, i try to forced the lena and olya apartment to be open via variable editor thing, i already try hard reset the quest line, still no dice.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I realy don't know if it's because of the mods, or what, but maybe any qsp master can look what cost it. It seems the lena apartment is an unknown location in my game, it's fucked up everything that are in there, including event, npc, location etc, it might be me who's causing this issue, i try to forced the lena and olya apartment to be open via variable editor thing, i already try hard reset the quest line, still no dice.
Works fine for me -- did you by chance use the latest translation (072) and started a fresh game so the initial variables are not borked ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes