Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ahh, I'll look a bit more through it all. Posted a slightly fixed version before I went to work. So expect bugs, I seemed of have messed up badly this release for some reason.
Dont you dare getting all sobby now! You have been the only one persistent enough to do this job at all over a longer period - so slips are meant to happen. You should actually feel good as this place has probably become the main place to go for all sorts of translation and bug fixing. I havnt played lately but still follow the threads and judging by the overall activity here people are really after your work ;)

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
we love you bro, not a single complain about u, ur doing an amazing job. some bugs happen everywhere but its ok.

about the phone:
it doesnt work when i change some variable. "code 16" is the bug.

about sasha- she was in hall and kitcen at 19:00 to 21:00. it might have been changed btu i dont think so :)

there is also a bug that a rock keeps falling on me to death when i go to nina but i think i personally fucked up some variable ;]

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
we love you bro, not a single complain about u, ur doing an amazing job. some bugs happen everywhere but its ok.

about the phone:
it doesnt work when i change some variable. "code 16" is the bug.

about sasha- she was in hall and kitcen at 19:00 to 21:00. it might have been changed btu i dont think so :)

there is also a bug that a rock keeps falling on me to death when i go to nina but i think i personally fucked up some variable ;]
Hopefully you're not using a save from the one posted to the main SOB thread. The last one is because you haven't registered for the university or haven't gone there at all. Have to keep your grades up or you fail.
I'll look at the other two but going through everything right now line by line basically. It's a pain lol

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
idk what are you talking about.. started all myself from the QSP here : i think i just fucked up some variable =[
love you man ;]

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Hi Xorgroth

Re Sasha missing at 1900, I can get her to appear at 1900 with the following change in the QSP if this helps any
directory home_shurik
Line 139
if $data['events_sasha_alt_branch'] = 3: changed to
if $data['events_sasha_alt_branch'] = 0:

Don't know if that stuffs anything else up along the way - QSP is new to me.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Xorgroth

Re Sasha missing at 1900, I can get her to appear at 1900 with the following change in the QSP if this helps any
directory home_shurik
Line 139
if $data['events_sasha_alt_branch'] = 3: changed to
if $data['events_sasha_alt_branch'] = 0:

Don't know if that stuffs anything else up along the way - QSP is new to me.
Ah he moved it to a different branch that's why, she now has an alt path. I haven't updated the cheats yet and those are for her old path, so I'll have to update those soon. I just played around with it, basically you can just do her sex path then instead of doing her new house path you have a branch with asking Rada where Sasha is, then at 3 you can make her your bitch and have sex in the hall instead of just practicing.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, just a bit of a warning. If you decide to go for Melissa, you lose Arina. She's completely removed from the game and in exchange, you can now visit Melissa at her house in the Valley.

Reactions: elmandor

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Just found an issue in tech_lucy, line 379
should be qty at the end, since its looking for a variable that doesnt exist, unable to progress with lucys content. I added the y on my copy and it seems to be working now

dragonknight

May 21, 2017
i got to sasha and i can only get her appear in her room when i need to do her photo shoot any you double check make sure its working or let me know if i missing a trigger

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Just found an issue in tech_lucy, line 379
View attachment 328257
should be qty at the end, since its looking for a variable that doesnt exist, unable to progress with lucys content. I added the y on my copy and it seems to be working now
Thanks, I'll add that in.
i got to sasha and i can only get her appear in her room when i need to do her photo shoot any you double check make sure its working or let me know if i missing a trigger
I'm going through everything line by line right now, it's going to take awhile. So yeah, there's some bugs in there alright but have fixed a few for the next version at least. She also has a new alt path that might be mucking up some stuff too but I'll look through it all.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Since MEGA sucks for big downloads, can i download the russian torrent and use the translation project on that?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Since MEGA sucks for big downloads, can i download the russian torrent and use the translation project on that?
Of course. When the russian torrent works. I don't know if it works with you, but restarting the router gives me a new ip-adress, so I can use MEGA pretty well.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes