Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
figured it out. you need to have done the lena/olya argument event.

guide: side with lena. then when olya confronts you click the first option to keep her from uni. then talk to lizaveta in her office (need to have done her path) then go back to olya, now you can give her a rugby ball, and play with her when you watch, after a few times you can do the dirty, and then when you go to bed at 22 exhausted you will be able to bone lena. (you also need high stats with them, aka depravity attidude, and behaviour)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if its my save that is borked, or if there is a loop bug in the code or what. But the "sveta prego" path is borked. As soon as you do the whole rush to hospital and give birth. As soon as you back home, phone calls, and she send you to buy sausages/spratts again and she just as much prego as she was before. lol I guess you could just ignore those annoying phone calls but then she will move out and vanish :p

When recall, this is what made me stop play last time, hoping it would get fixed in the next release, oh bummer :p

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
aurelia & mark's apartment error once unlocked :
Ошибка!
Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Found a very minor bug. If you start a new game and click the fast start option but then back out and choose a normal start you get double listings in the character cheat menu.

Also found a more substantial bug where there is no buttons to progress in the sis alt path cleaning scenes.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
First of all, thanks for the effort and the good work.

Now, I am not sure if it is just a faulty save but the entire Mom (Eugene) plot has reset (well, ALL plots have reset) and I cannot choose her from the cheat menu, getting an error message:

"Error! Location: Line: 0Action Index: -1Description: Location not found"

Same for Light, Happy, Kate, Baena and Aurelius. The other chars can be accessed and cheated.

Edit: Ok, disregard. On starting a new game they are accessible. It's the same general variable thing I guess. Thanks and cheers!

PS: I love this game but everything again......aargh :eek:o_O:LOL:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh joy, everything exploded while I was at work. I'll look into it all :p

I can confirm the bat file can't find the files.
I tried to launch the bat from every possible folder, it just says it can't find the files.

I assume i can manually change them all to have a "c" instead of "ß"?
Other way around the 'c' should be 'ß' and I'll try again with the bat file. Only way it work for me was having that 3rd line in there but maybe I'll figure out something.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I am not sure if it is a bug. I can't call Aurelia to meet her.
Fixed in next version.
When i come back to room at 18:00~20:00
I'm stuck on stepsister related events.
Redownload, this was fixed yesterday I believe but I'll change version numbers.
The mom masturbation chain doesn't seem to add any increment to its variables when the the mom caught you jerking off. I've repeated it for 20+ times but the image still doesnt change to the next one and the variable stuck at 1.

I've played the game for each iterations with the mods but this is the first time I had such problems for the mom route.
There's kind of a bug with cheating up to that point, though I think it might be related to the grope count. So I'll move that variable up in the list. I haven't ordered them all correctly so cheats can be hits and misses sometimes.
@Xorgroth this seems to be happening when you go to bed at 22 in lena's appartment, then go to fridge.
I actually missed one of the buttons, there should at least be a leave button and it wasn't there.
I don't know if its my save that is borked, or if there is a loop bug in the code or what. But the "sveta prego" path is borked. As soon as you do the whole rush to hospital and give birth. As soon as you back home, phone calls, and she send you to buy sausages/spratts again and she just as much prego as she was before. lol I guess you could just ignore those annoying phone calls but then she will move out and vanish :p

When recall, this is what made me stop play last time, hoping it would get fixed in the next release, oh bummer :p
Oh right, I'll add this to my issues so I remember to do it. Forgot all about that one.
Found a very minor bug. If you start a new game and click the fast start option but then back out and choose a normal start you get double listings in the character cheat menu.

Also found a more substantial bug where there is no buttons to progress in the sis alt path cleaning scenes.
The first one is odd, almost like the starting variables are being added twice. Hmm, that one will take some tinkering with to do.
The second one, hmm is that after you back out of the menu and get double characters? Or new game completely? I just ran through it and saw buttons at least.

EDIT: New version, has previous fixes, plus button for the Lena kitchen scene. Aurelia ones were pointing to a wrong location but should work now and moved the mother's grope count up in cheat menu. Will have to look into Eugenia's variables since her masturbation vars are a little screwy it seems like. Changes are in the changelog as always.

Zu10themad

Mar 7, 2018
There's kind of a bug with cheating up to that point, though I think it might be related to the grope count. So I'll move that variable up in the list. I haven't ordered them all correctly so cheats can be hits and misses sometimes.
Noted, will try it. Thanks man.

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
OK, Sveta gives birth to a child in the hospital, and after two days she rings again at night to buy her ice cream, because she is pregnant ... (mod 6.01).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
OK, Sveta gives birth to a child in the hospital, and after two days she rings again at night to buy her ice cream, because she is pregnant ... (mod 6.01).
2 posts above yours.. It's on the to do list. You are lucky it took a whole 2 days later... I got the phone call the very same night, lol.

If you get the aunt prego and she give birth. Her character card get updated with "my child" something something. Doesn't happen for Sveta, she just cursed with forever prego :p

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
2 posts above yours.. It's on the to do list. You are lucky it took a whole 2 days later... I got the phone call the very same night, lol.

If you get the aunt prego and she give birth. Her character card get updated with "my child" something something. Doesn't happen for Sveta, she just cursed with forever prego :p
Not forever, because if it all goes on this way, after a few days of playing MC will have a whole undercover kindergarten :)

time2die

May 23, 2017
figured it out. you need to have done the lena/olya argument event.

guide: side with lena. then when olya confronts you click the first option to keep her from uni. then talk to lizaveta in her office (need to have done her path) then go back to olya, now you can give her a rugby ball, and play with her when you watch, after a few times you can do the dirty, and then when you go to bed at 22 exhausted you will be able to bone lena. (you also need high stats with them, aka depravity attidude, and behaviour)
Hi dude, any ideas about Aurelius new contents? Hou could you access to her apartment?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, i have downloaded the game i have downloaded the update.
I have downloaded every file parts to the game here even the mod.

I know, i shalll
1 overwrite v27 files on v26 content. (no help how but that i can fix)
However after this its become confusing what order i should do and where or if i even need all of the files and if i don't what do i not need.

I am guessing mod file/files is last but tell me if i am wrong in order what and how should i install?

4 mod Vicezealot Mod

all it say's is

English Errors
Extract into your SOB folder, where the main exe is at. Says yes to replace any files, this translates the save slots and the error messages that you receive if there's a problem in the game.

Interface
Extract the contents of the zip into the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder and replace any of the files it asks to replace.

CE QSP
Extract in the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder
Any other QSPs should either be deleted or the extension renamed to something else if you want to keep them. (Ex. start.qsp should be deleted)
Only 1 *.qsp file can remain in standalone_content folder, for the game to work properly!

on installation there's no order though 1234 or like start with this go down in that order..

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
on installation there's no order though 1234 or like start with this go down in that order..
That's because there is no special order (in this case)
All the attached files in the OP change different things,... so you don't have to worry about anything ;)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
The first one is odd, almost like the starting variables are being added twice. Hmm, that one will take some tinkering with to do.
The second one, hmm is that after you back out of the menu and get double characters? Or new game completely? I just ran through it and saw buttons at least.
Separate save. (I didn't make a save with the double characters in cheat menu) I can just open a menu/use a cheat to change locations so it isn't a game stopping bug, but I think it prevents further progress in the sister alt path. I've attached the save. (Hopefully it's the right one, the qsp save folders always find a way to trick me)

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Visited the twins house quite early on and got the dialogue but no image. Amy ideas?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes