redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Whoever has convinced you is most certainly no friend of yours! I would not wish this grind on an enemy let alone a friend. Mark my words. Go cheat or die clicking.
Im with you, that grinding is worse then your uncels penis in your butt while you are sleeping

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
anyone know how to find the walkthroughs? the links just redirect to this forum (from memory there was a thread for each character)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
anyone know how to find the walkthroughs? the links just redirect to this forum (from memory there was a thread for each character)
Someone already gather them

Her I have made a list from Archive post with the Walkthrough for SoB

Aunt Nina:

Mom:

Yana:

Sister:

Light:

Twins:

Vika:

Fira:

Sasha:

Lucy:

Antonis:

Lena:

Dasha:

Lizaveta:

Arina:

Julia:

Kate:

Else:

Alena:

Anastasia:

Marina:

Rade:

Bazhena-Baena:

Masha:

Lude:

Melissa:

Irina:

Hope this helps PPL

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
guide for lena and olya: after the argument, side with lena. then when olya confronts you click the first option to keep her from uni. then talk to lizaveta in her office (need to have done her path) then go back to olya, now you can give her a rugby ball, and play with her when you watch, after a few times you can do the dirty, and then when you go to bed at 22 exhausted you will be able to bone lena. (you also need high stats with them, aka depravity attidude, and behaviour)

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
guide for lena and olya: after the argument, side with lena. then when olya confronts you click the first option to keep her from uni. then talk to lizaveta in her office (need to have done her path) then go back to olya, now you can give her a rugby ball, and play with her when you watch, after a few times you can do the dirty, and then when you go to bed at 22 exhausted you will be able to bone lena. (you also need high stats with them, aka depravity attidude, and behaviour)
Seems you have to wake up at 08:00 in their appartment. Then you'll see a "check fridge" button.

Fullbody

Oct 23, 2017
I found 0.27 cheat on another site but it's in Russian.
Can someone tell me how to change in English
First, you have to translate the complete dialogues in the program code. either manually or through an online translator.

Second ... the file is the original file .. there is nothing with cheats ..

third .. Why do not you use the file on page 427 ?? There is a file with cheats (minimal execution) with English text.

with this qsp file the game works .. even if it still has bugs.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
First, you have to translate the complete dialogues in the program code. either manually or through an online translator.

Second ... the file is the original file .. there is nothing with cheats ..

third .. Why do not you use the file on page 427 ?? There is a file with cheats (minimal execution) with English text.

with this qsp file the game works .. even if it still has bugs.
Why anybody uses an inferior machine-translated version is beyond me. Kudos to sknf for an early, working release but the translation project by Xorgroth is by far the best for this game (also including cheats which can be enabled)->

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
I managed to trigger Olya, slept in the flat on right hour about 10 times, cannot trigger Lena, can someone help what to do?

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I managed to trigger Olya, slept in the flat on right hour about 10 times, cannot trigger Lena, can someone help what to do?
Try setting your Home alarm to 08:00. (for some strange reason the alarm in your original home seems to affect when you wake up in other homes.) Then sleep in your bedroom in Lena/Olya apartment while exhausted anytime after 20:00. I found it only triggered when waking up at 08:00. You should see a "Check the fridge" button if it triggers. Sending you to a scene in the kitchen.

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
guide for lena and olya: after the argument, side with lena. then when olya confronts you click the first option to keep her from uni. then talk to lizaveta in her office (need to have done her path) then go back to olya, now you can give her a rugby ball, and play with her when you watch, - at what time in Saturday can I watch football on TV with olya?

Ed C

May 15, 2017
guide for lena and olya: after the argument, side with lena. then when olya confronts you click the first option to keep her from uni. then talk to lizaveta in her office (need to have done her path) then go back to olya, now you can give her a rugby ball, and play with her when you watch, - at what time in Saturday can I watch football on TV with olya?
I think I had it at 16:00.

My question is about Yana. I bought her an apartment, but can`t seem to find it in Chkalovsky. Am I just missing something?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone got far with new Aurelia path yet? so far i managed to get invited to her home and she asked me to find a job for her step father but can't figure out what to do from here, any pointers is most appreciated...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes