FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
I cant seem to work as a model. the mall appears only at night and at the mall it never gives me the option.

It says : "Work as a model in the mall on the weekends, should come during the day. (Within 12 to 18 hours)"

m889

Sep 24, 2017
I cant seem to work as a model. the mall appears only at night and at the mall it never gives me the option.

It says : "Work as a model in the mall on the weekends, should come during the day. (Within 12 to 18 hours)"
Hi, I had the same... you just have to scroll down with middle mouse button ont the place icons :)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
anyone have maybe save from last update? i realy dont want to go from begining tenth time

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
I found 0.27 cheat on another site but it's in Russian.
Can someone tell me how to change in English
I machine translated and fixed some of the more obvious wrong translations and cleaned up the cheat section a bit. I translated some of the most basic variables too so i can't guarantee that older saves will work but it shouldn't be a problem with this cheat mod to get back to old gameplay levels.

Instructions:
- copy this file into your assets > standalone_content folder and unzip it.
- make sure that sob27_en_cheats.qsp is the only .qsp file in that folder (rename or move other .qsp files)

If anyone is willing to help with the translation I would happily share my translation file.

Have fun.

Reactions: saravanan

junglerabbit

Apr 1, 2017
Hey guys, with sister alt route I gave her maid costume and whenever I see her cleaning the kitchen or my room the animation plays but I can't click to get out of it? Is this a bug? I literally can't click on anything and the animation just loops.
Thanks

random78905

Sep 7, 2017

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I machine translated and fixed some of the more obvious wrong translations and cleaned up the cheat section a bit. I translated some of the most basic variables too so i can't guarantee that older saves will work but it shouldn't be a problem with this cheat mod to get back to old gameplay levels.

Instructions:
- copy this file into your assets > standalone_content folder and unzip it.
- make sure that sob27_en_cheats.qsp is the only .qsp file in that folder (rename or move other .qsp files)

If anyone is willing to help with the translation I would happily share my translation file.

Have fun.
Have you looked at Xorgroth's project
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-27-v0-6-2.9328/

Reactions: gongo_g
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes